Travis

Play Him Off, Keyboard Cat
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sat 20 Jun, 2009 7:04 PM Quote
This site is so absurdly and pointlessly funny. It takes videos, TV clips, or movies where someone says something dumb, hurts themselves, or has a FAIL-type moment. And then this cat plays his keyboard.

I think you'll either be like me and find it hysterical or think it's totally lame.

A few samples:
One of a Kind

The Humper

Play Him Off Helen

All from playhimoffkeyboardcat.com

Re: Play Him Off, Keyboard Cat
Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 20 Jun, 2009 8:27 PM Quote
I didn't think it was that funny until...the one with Helen Hunt and Daryl Hall and John Oats. I literally had tears coming out of my eyes.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sat 20 Jun, 2009 8:45 PM Quote
That Helen Hunt/Hall and Oates one definitely is on another level. But I think you have to watch a few to fully appreciate it.

I too had tears. My friend and I went out to dinner last night and we watch about 10 of these and were just dying.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 20 Jun, 2009 10:58 PM Quote
I think what got me was how the cat keeps making the false starts before he really decided to play.

And John Oats is funny enough by himself, but with Keyboard Cat, it's just hilarious.

Play off the US American Map Shortage
(I made that title up myself, but you know what it is!)

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sun 21 Jun, 2009 1:56 AM Quote
Jesus christ I love that Helen Hunt crystal meth after school special. You don't know how many people I've shown it too.

Watching it w/o keyboard cat is pretty hilarious too.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sun 21 Jun, 2009 4:52 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Jesus christ I love that Helen Hunt crystal meth after school special. You don't know how many people I've shown it too.

Watching it w/o keyboard cat is pretty hilarious too.

Yeah that after school special is probably the most hilarious one ever. She once hosted SNL and they showed that and she was joking that she wasn't sure if that was a pro or against angel dust scene.

Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Sun 21 Jun, 2009 6:17 AM Quote
My goodness, I feel kinda sorry for the kitten... but I gotta admit it made me laugh to see it playing the keyboard.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 5:26 AM