Travis

Re: Predictions for next album?
turner150990
turner150990 Posted Fri 03 Jul, 2009 11:32 PM Quote
bring the man who acoustic songs back lol
more songs like the fear and as you are.
a few ode ballads sprinkled in aswell.
will be great regardless though

TheInvisibleBoy
TheInvisibleBoy Posted Sat 04 Jul, 2009 11:30 AM Quote
Fran has said that he's keept a diary ever since he was about 12 and he said if he was Prime Minister he'd make it a law to keep a diary so he probably is still writing a diary.

On the topic of the next album though, I'm hoping it's a mix of styles, something like a scoop of The Man Who, a scoop of The Invisible Band, covered in sprinkles of Ode To J.Smith with a The Boy With No Name on top. So sort of a mix between, mainly along the lines of The Man Who and The Invisible Band but one or two Ode To J.Smith and The Boy With No Name type songs. So mainly acoustic/pop with a bit of rock in there. Although thinking now I would like another song like Tied To The 90s, really I would be appy with anything lol.

I'm in my last year at Uni in September and thinking about when the next album will be out is kinda scary as I am thinking "woah, I won't be at Uni, what will I be doing when it comes out?". It was really fun this year as I had lots of new Travis stuff to listen to on my way to, from and around there and it made uni much more exciting. This year I probably won't have any new stuff but still I'll have plenty of great Travis songs to listen to. I'm guessing maybe it'll be a two year gap so maybe next Autumn, the Autumn of 2010, it'll be very exciting to see what direction they head towards now!

TheInvisibleBoy
TheInvisibleBoy Posted Sat 04 Jul, 2009 11:31 AM Quote
EDIT: Sorry just noticed I double posted the same message by accident.

simoon
simoon Posted Sat 04 Jul, 2009 3:59 PM Quote
expecting you in beijing!!!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 06 Jul, 2009 3:50 PM Quote
feedback , distortion , reverb and a angry minor chord

rella
rella Posted Mon 06 Jul, 2009 4:08 PM Quote
without knowing the past predictions i can only go with my feelings for a very harmony air earth water fire reggae :)
maybe, could be, must not be or so :)

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 11:23 AM