Travis

Re: I Love You Anyways in Argentinean soup opera :)
Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Sat 20 Jun, 2009 3:15 AM Quote
Now we're back to the topic xD!

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sat 20 Jun, 2009 1:18 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
I found a pretty good live recording of I Love You Anyways on my computer and wanted to share it with you guys!

Here we go: I Love You Anyways

LOL Forgetting i uploaded it myself recently? http://www.travisonline.com/board/view.php?t=12219 ;) And i think my version sounds better so nah! :P In fact... *listens again* it definitely does! :)

Hehe is it the same version? I haven't forgot that you uploaded these brilliant live-records :)

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 20 Jun, 2009 2:16 PM Quote
No, it isn't the same version. My version sounds better. ;) I think so anyway.

Though, i don't know if i had that version you had. You've certainly got some interesting mp3s. Where did you get them from?

Sorry to take the conversation away from this soup opera. :P Mmm... i like soup.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sat 20 Jun, 2009 4:06 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
No, it isn't the same version. My version sounds better. ;) I think so anyway.

Though, i don't know if i had that version you had. You've certainly got some interesting mp3s. Where did you get them from?

Sorry to take the conversation away from this soup opera. :P Mmm... i like soup.

My brother burnt a CD with a collection called B-sides disc 1-4, so there are a lot of old B-sides and then some live-versions of songs from Good Feeling to The Invisible band. I should probably upload them somewhere cause most of them are really good quality... I've uploaded some in a thread here somewhere, I'll try to find it ;)

Sorry for not sticking to the subject.

leticia
leticia Posted Sun 21 Jun, 2009 1:56 AM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
I found a pretty good live recording of I Love You Anyways on my computer and wanted to share it with you guys!

Here we go: I Love You Anyways

LOL Forgetting i uploaded it myself recently? http://www.travisonline.com/board/view.php?t=12219 ;) And i think my version sounds better so nah! :P In fact... *listens again* it definitely does! :)

LOL... I hadn't downloaded that one. I Love You Both Anywaysssssssss!!! : P

Lu122
Lu122 Posted Wed 24 Jun, 2009 5:14 PM Quote
Going back to the original topic... =P

Now that I remember, they've played Travis songs in the background a couple of times. I usually use the computer while my sisters watch CASI ANGELES, and although I don't watch it I can't help to hear it. Every time they played a Travis song I just jumped from my chair and told my sisters "HEY! That's a Travis song!", and they would look at me and tell me to shut up! LOL

Thanks for the live recordings, guys!

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] All Times BST Current Time 2:31 AM