Travis

Re: beatles: rockband
Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 12 Jun, 2009 11:48 AM Quote
But it's just an animation, there's no idea of any actually gameplay or screenshots, it could be sh!t, I wonder if there's a cheat where you can beat up Paul a la Tekken III ??? then I would buy it

Dubz

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 12 Jun, 2009 2:15 PM Quote
you could probaly buy a instrument cheaper , you just need to take the time to learn how to play

Meridith
Meridith Posted Fri 12 Jun, 2009 4:12 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
OMG That looks awesome! I want it!!! We have an Xbox, but not Rockband. I know nothing about Rockband...do you have to buy all the little fake instruments to play? Do they cost a ton?

Nikki, you don't have to buy the instruments, but it sure makes it a lot easier to play. I think we bought the game and kit for $150? I'll have to ask Jared.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 12 Jun, 2009 4:17 PM Quote
You should totally get all the instruments. It's way more fun. I thought Guitar Hero was fun, but then Rockband with all the instruments and mic is way better!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 12 Jun, 2009 4:18 PM Quote
Meridith wrote:
Nikki wrote:
OMG That looks awesome! I want it!!! We have an Xbox, but not Rockband. I know nothing about Rockband...do you have to buy all the little fake instruments to play? Do they cost a ton?

Nikki, you don't have to buy the instruments, but it sure makes it a lot easier to play. I think we bought the game and kit for $150? I'll have to ask Jared.

Oi! Well, I do <3 The Beatles and it looks fun...but not $150-$200 fun, lol. I'd rather go to a concert or something. :P

My brother had Guitar Hero for the Wii and it was pretty fun for a few weeks. Then it sat in the corner and collected dust. Then he traded it in for an Xbox and NHL 09. haha.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Fri 12 Jun, 2009 4:42 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Meridith wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Meridith wrote:
Yes!!! This makes me very happy! Especially since we have an xbox. I am a Rockband addict. :)

can I come over? I will bring a beverage. guess which one!!

Yes you may! Does the beverage come in a bag?

you know it does! i doubt Jared would let me visit without it

Yes, he is quite amused with the concept and would be sorely disappointed if you did not bring said beverage.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 12 Jun, 2009 5:23 PM Quote
Meridith wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Meridith wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Meridith wrote:
Yes!!! This makes me very happy! Especially since we have an xbox. I am a Rockband addict. :)

can I come over? I will bring a beverage. guess which one!!

Yes you may! Does the beverage come in a bag?

you know it does! i doubt Jared would let me visit without it

Yes, he is quite amused with the concept and would be sorely disappointed if you did not bring said beverage.

I will sneak some across the border just for Jared.
Can the next ABC be a CBC so that you can all come, and we will go on a field trip to the grocery store and I can show you milk bags in all their glory.
You will look like crazy tourists with your cameras. But it will be extra strange because it will be in the dairy section.

MusicGirl99
MusicGirl99 Posted Sat 13 Jun, 2009 4:36 PM Quote
The game looks amazing. The graphics and animation are ridiculous. Take a look at the game itself:
http://www.thebeatlesrockband.com/trailer.php

Love the rooftop bit. :)

Nell
Nell Posted Sun 14 Jun, 2009 1:25 AM Quote

Haha wasn't that the same intro they used on the Beatles movie: "A Hard Days Night - The Movie"?

:)

MusicGirl99
MusicGirl99 Posted Sun 14 Jun, 2009 9:27 PM Quote
Yes it is. :) I am well impressed. Here is an article about how the vox work.

http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2009/06/beatles-rock-band/

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 12:39 PM