Travis

Re: new travis album leaked!!! :D
alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Mon 08 Jun, 2009 7:56 PM Quote
Nell wrote:
Sarah- wrote:
i'm sorry i confused some of you, but it was of course just a joke, heh. i was able to listen to this album (let's say i could bear it for like 10 seconds lol) and it's not travis related in *any* way, not even close - it's just horrible dance music ^^
but i agree, this guy or band should definitely change the name :P

Hehe I was quite sure at the begininng it wasn't Travis but at least I could manage to listen through the whole of 30 seconds! HA Beat that! :D :P :P

serious question...how is it? Can everyboday choose the same band name? Isn't that illegal? Or is it legal then?

So could everbody call it's band...let's say...The Beatles? or...Led Zeplin? or The Rolling Stones? :p

or the Rolling Beatles :P

of course must be something illegal here but this "Travis" doesn't sound very serious (at least not yet) so I suppose OUR Travis don't take too seriously to this... group? artist? :)

neo1011
neo1011 Posted Thu 11 Jun, 2009 1:44 AM Quote
Sarah- wrote:
i'm sorry i confused some of you

WTF? Well there goes AU$6 in bank fees & AU$3 in phone calls trying to purchase this CD from www.play.com . If there was a 'report abuse' or 'spam alert' button on these forums, I'll nominate Sarah- for being the epitome of the Killer Queen song. Seriously, this thread MUST be deleted. You come here in good faith (not to be CONNED), & what happens? 1 hour & AU$9, plus expectations, down the dunny. NOT IMPRESSED

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 11 Jun, 2009 5:41 AM Quote
neo1011 wrote:
Sarah- wrote:

WTF? Well there goes AU$6 in bank fees & AU$3 in phone calls trying to purchase this CD from www.play.com . If there was a 'report abuse' or 'spam alert' button on these forums, I'll nominate Sarah- for being the epitome of the Killer Queen song. Seriously, this thread MUST be deleted. You come here in good faith (not to be CONNED), & what happens? 1 hour & AU$9, plus expectations, down the dunny. NOT IMPRESSED

Are you for real? If you are a big enough fan to come on a band's message board you'd probably know they just came out with an album, why would a new one already be leaked? And, I suppose even if you are a lurker and didn't know that, and didn't get the joke, why on Earth would you buy anything on a whim without any research after some random stranger posted about it on a message board? There was no official confirmation from the band or Travis' Web team. Don't blame Sarah. Blame yourself.

Sarah-
Sarah- Posted Thu 11 Jun, 2009 9:31 AM Quote
are you serious? read the whole thread next time, or at least the next two or three posts and that's it. or at least LISTEN to the songs first, which is also possible on that site.

okay, i'm sorry that this happened to you - but don't blame me for a stupid joke, blame that artist for choosing the same name for example, heh.
and of course, don't buy sth that hasn't been officially confirmed!

i edited the thread title, just in case...
but not in a million years did i think that ANYONE was actually going to believe me! but since you did, i apologize and i swear it won't happen again.

;)

Nell
Nell Posted Thu 11 Jun, 2009 10:12 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Sarah- wrote:

Are you for real?
[/quote]

Haha..."no I'm the Easter Bunny"...

:D

but gotta agree with ya :D

Re: new travis album leaked! :D (JUST A JOKE!)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Thu 11 Jun, 2009 1:37 PM Quote
Stupid is as stupid does.

Re: new travis album leaked! :D (JUST A JOKE!)
Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Thu 11 Jun, 2009 8:21 PM Quote
I'm glad you changed the thread title.

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 3:39 AM