Travis

The post formerly known as "the 11:00 bitch"
Joe
Joe Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 10:07 AM Quote
Just thought at start a thread to enable people tolet off steam. Here's my contribution.

Non-smokers complaining about smoker:
I don't smoke. I may have the odd fag at a party (once every 3 months), but don't smoke regularly. One thing theat pisses me off is when other non-smokers try to take the moral high-ground by complaining about smokers.

Example:
I was at the pub some time ago, in France. Guinness Premiership Rugby isn't screened on French telly, but this pub had satelite and was showing a match.
I was happy; had my Guinness and a rugger match in front of me. Then this bloke sparks up at the table next to mine. So I think little about it; if he wants to smoke, why should I care. Then one of my smug friends (not close) starts to whinge about "inconsiderate smokers who think they own the place".
Consequence: she decided to go down t'other end of the pub, with her went my other friends (I decided to watch the match, as it was more interesting than listening to her complaining).

Well that's my bitch done.

Re: The 11:00 bitch
Ursina
Ursina Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 10:26 AM Quote
looks like no complaints so far !
and I can't think of anything to moan about right now, now that's unusual ! :D

Darran
Darran Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 11:06 AM Quote
I can't overly complain about smokers as once I get a few drinks in I do like the odd draw.

Over here is non smoking now though and it is alot nicer going in and being able to breathe and after a night out not have your clothes and hair now thta I have some stink.

Sunny
Sunny Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 11:09 AM Quote

People who spark up the very second they get out of a shop/off a bus. S'like they can't wait one more freakin' minute before they inhale crap into their lungs while everyone else backs up behind 'em and cops a lungful too.

DavesUrMan
DavesUrMan Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 11:12 AM Quote
Films about Space etc that have 'sound effects' liek lasers or shuttles or blasts etc - even explosions are pretty annoyin - and goin on about parsecs as speed and lightyears as time etc - very annoying indeed:D

Hanne
Hanne Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 11:44 AM Quote
If I'm going to complain about smokers, I'm gonna complain about young smokers who think they look damn cool when they smoke. On the train the other week, this teenager took out a fag about 5 minutes before the train stopped and started fidding with it in way that just spelled "look at me, I smoke and I'm dying for a fag, and I'm soooo cool"

*groan*

lol

Apart from that, I've got nothing to complain about right now. Odd that.

Edel
Edel Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 11:46 AM Quote
Hanne wrote:
If I'm going to complain about smokers, I'm gonna complain about young smokers who think they look damn cool when they smoke. On the train the other week, this teenager took out a fag about 5 minutes before the train stopped and started fidding with it in way that just spelled "look at me, I smoke and I'm dying for a fag, and I'm soooo cool"

*groan*
The weather? Storms shouldnt be allowed in June. Or that decent research money is used on flamin catscans for fake orgasms

lol

Apart from that, I've got nothing to complain about right now. Odd that.

jaguar
jaguar Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 11:59 AM Quote
my complaint for the day is,why do dentists give you a price for 3 treatment sessions(£65 btw) then just after one session add an extra £30.

Im just back from said dentist,My face all numb and £30 poorer and still have 2 sessions to look forward to...not

Bastids!!!

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 12:00 PM Quote
jaguar wrote:
my complaint for the day is,why do dentists give you a price for 3 treatment sessions(£65 btw) then just after one session add an extra £30.

Im just back from said dentist,My face all numb and £30 poorer and still have 2 sessions to look forward to...not

Bastids!!!

have you teeth done in France

Joe
Joe Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 12:05 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:

The French health service is possibly the best in Europe, except for two things:
> the dentists in Loire-Atlantique all think that removing wisdom teeth is necessary for everyone at some stage
> the doctors all prescribe 4-5 medecines, no matter what the illness.

deebee
deebee Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 12:11 PM Quote
Quote:

> the doctors all prescribe 4-5 medecines, no matter what the illness.

HOW TRUE!!!!!!

jaguar
jaguar Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 12:11 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:

Are dental treatments,free to all people in France?

Ruudio
Ruudio Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 12:12 PM Quote
My complaint is the rain!

Its driving me mad!

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 12:13 PM Quote
jaguar wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:

Are dental treatments,free to all people in France?

they aren't but they're probably better than in the UK

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 12:14 PM Quote
did she come ?

Pages [1] 2 3 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:14 PM