Travis

Re: Tomorrow, The Man Who is...
BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 27 May, 2009 4:03 PM Quote
Hi Lee. I could do a good live version of The Invisible Band (without Afterglow though, the band have never played it live i don't think). I don't know about Ode To J Smith. I'll have to see what i've got. :)

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Wed 27 May, 2009 5:09 PM Quote
I did a full live Ode here, the only problems are Quite Free and Get Up which haven't been played since the February gigs last year*. I could upload it if you want. Ben, I'm (finally!) about to PM you so I've mentioned it there.

*this is probably wrong but I can't think of any times they've been played.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 27 May, 2009 5:20 PM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
I did a full live Ode here, the only problems are Quite Free and Get Up which haven't been played since the February gigs last year*. I could upload it if you want. Ben, I'm (finally!) about to PM you so I've mentioned it there.

*this is probably wrong but I can't think of any times they've been played.

Yes, i do have all those versions. I was hoping for songs that would sound a bit better to be honest. ;) Like Get Up and Quite Free mostly. They've not been played since last Feb, as has Broken Mirror also. Not in proper gigs anyway. But thanks James. Actually, i was going through my Invisible Band stuff and realised i don't have a lovely clear version of Indefinitely live. How about you? Or anyone else reading this? lol

Be careful with PMs. I think i've just had one end up in someone elses inbox... :S

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Wed 27 May, 2009 7:53 PM Quote
I was wondering about Indefinitely, I couldn't remember having heard a live version of it. I don't have one. Other than holding Dougie's coat to ransom and demanding a run through QF and GU (or similar) we'll just have to wait for better versions. QF will surely be played sometime but GU...?

Too late for the PM. If anyone gets a PM from me, redirect it to Ben :P

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Thu 28 May, 2009 1:49 AM Quote
I have 2 versions of Indefinitely. Both not perfect but one is ok. I can use that. Like i said, i don't have Afterglow at all but the other 10 i have are great. :)

Quite Free will make the setlist at some point i'm sure. I doubt Get Up ever will. But we can do a complete live version of Ode, as you already have done. I forgot you did that. I don't think i can beat what you've already done with Ode.

PM received just fine. ;)

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 2:49 AM