Travis

Re: Your MVT item
Ana_Smith
Ana_Smith Posted Thu 30 Apr, 2009 4:10 PM Quote
I don't have any gig souvenir as cool as yours but I hold dear my first Travis record, TMW.
My sister went through an odyssey to find it in Montevideo and finally came across a Rarites Store (yeah, Travis was a rare specimen, haha) and bought it, back in 1999...wow, ten years ago...
The booklet is still in great conditions (which is weird since I used to take it out all the time to translate the lyrics and show it to my friends at school)
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/8844/travis1999.th.jpg
Hope one day I can have it signed, just to make them hold the same piece of paper that meant so much to me while growing up, would be really nice :)

MusicGirl99
MusicGirl99 Posted Sat 09 May, 2009 4:52 PM Quote
It's lovely seeing so many people being introduced to their music with Invisible Band. :)

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 09 May, 2009 10:41 PM Quote
MusicGirl99 wrote:
It's lovely seeing so many people being introduced to their music with Invisible Band. :)

It's their best album. :)

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Sun 10 May, 2009 1:59 AM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
MusicGirl99 wrote:

the best way to know who Travis is (since the name of the album, says everything)
:)

Ana_Smith
Ana_Smith Posted Sun 10 May, 2009 3:14 AM Quote
alanistradi wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:
MusicGirl99 wrote:

the best way to know who Travis is (since the name of the album, says everything)
:)

I agree that TIB is the best record to introduce those who haven't heard of Travis. (Geez, I pity them...having no idea of what they're missing, living in complete musical ignorance, that's got to suck :P)

However, TMW is still their best work in my very personal opinion :)

elisaortiz_celticfc
elisaortiz_celticfc Posted Sun 10 May, 2009 5:35 AM Quote
I don't have any MVT item... my whole CD collection is the most valuable treasure for me; of course it includes the TRAVIS' albums... but the most important items are my GARBAGE CD's (one of my favorite bands)

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 11:57 PM