Travis

Beautiful day in Philly!
Dreamer_Lisa
Dreamer_Lisa Posted Fri 24 Apr, 2009 6:30 PM Quote
Hey there! I haven't been on the board in soooo long, but wanted to drop in and say hello to the all the old-timers. :)

Things are gorgeous here in Philly today, but lots of runners (and traffic) in town for the Penn Relays in University City -- where I work. I figured that since the guys were doing a show a few blocks from where I work, that I should pop my head into the old MB and say hello!

Wish I could be at the show tonight!!! To everyone going, enjoy! It should be a fantastic time.

Hope that everyone here is well. I don't post nearly as often as I should, but I still love the music!

take care all,
lisa
xxx

Re: Beautiful day in Philly!
hburke21
hburke21 Posted Fri 24 Apr, 2009 6:42 PM Quote
Hey!!! It sure is beautiful, couldn't ask for better weather right now! I am going to the show tonight and will give a shout for you! :) Looking forward to getting dinner outside before hand too on South St.
I work around University City too, isn't the Penn Relay traffic the worst!!! :)

superflyer
superflyer Posted Fri 24 Apr, 2009 6:46 PM Quote
I'll be there and expect it to be great. I hope that this won't be the last time we see Travis in Philly!

superflyer
superflyer Posted Fri 24 Apr, 2009 6:46 PM Quote
I'll be there and expect it to be great. I hope that this won't be the last time we see Travis in Philly!

Dreamer_Lisa
Dreamer_Lisa Posted Fri 24 Apr, 2009 6:50 PM Quote
Traffic every day in Philly is the worst, but yesterday was a nightmare. It gives me the perfect excuse to try to get out of work a bit early today!!! :)

hburke21
hburke21 Posted Fri 24 Apr, 2009 6:58 PM Quote
I am sneaking out a bit early today too!!! Need to get this night started :)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 4:49 PM