Travis

Backstage?
pmaguire613
pmaguire613 Posted Wed 22 Apr, 2009 2:52 PM Quote
Ok Travis Die Hards, Boston will be my first Travis show and I am VERY excited! I've been a big big fan for many years. I am also bringing a friend who has never been to a concert! He's 32! I figure this is the best band to break him into live music. So my next question, how does one get backstage passes? i know its a stretch, but you never get anything in life without asking. Have fun everyone!

Re: Backstage?
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 22 Apr, 2009 5:32 PM Quote
I think you have to have a pretty direct hook-up for a backstage pass but the band generously comes out after almost every show. You will most likely have to wait at least an hour, probably longer, but at least part of the band should come out.

They are super nice about signing whatever, taking pics, etc.

Peter76
Peter76 Posted Wed 22 Apr, 2009 8:14 PM Quote
Unless you are friends with the band/crew or have friends at the venue, backstage passes are pretty hard to come by. Also every venue's backstage policy may be different but usually those who go are pre-approved.

Also there's a special acoustic gig at 2pm before the Boston show that night so you can meet them there as well.

pmaguire613
pmaguire613 Posted Fri 24 Apr, 2009 8:48 AM Quote
Good info.. thanks all!

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Fri 24 Apr, 2009 11:20 AM Quote
Sometimes in life its not what you know that counts. But who you know ;)

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 24 Apr, 2009 2:51 PM Quote
get a big box of paper , walk up into the back and say you're deliviering the poster . Sometimes it works

Peter76
Peter76 Posted Sat 25 Apr, 2009 7:15 AM Quote
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) wrote:
Sometimes in life its not what you know that counts. But who you know ;)

LOL

I was once told that "It's not who you know, but who knows you." ;)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 1:46 PM