Travis

Re: Twitter
Ana_Smith
Ana_Smith Posted Fri 01 May, 2009 6:17 AM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
Spanish football. ;) Soccer doesn't exist. :)

Hahaha, you're right! Always trying not to get mixed-up with the concept (since American football is nothing like the game we call football) there I go and screw it up...saying it was played in Spain was enough...sorry! :D

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Fri 01 May, 2009 7:31 AM Quote
lol Don't worry about it, I'm just silly. :) It's just a little pet hate of mine. I don't let much annoy me but the word "soccer" really annoys me. lol It's the greatest sport in the world and we named it football, not soccer. :) Hehe.

About Twitter, I was losing track of updates by Fran, Stephen Fry, and I noticed I'd skipped past a couple of Muse ones by mistake. It was for those reasons I signed up in the first place so I decided I'd leave the conversation side of it. Maybe again in future. Sorry to all the fans. Hehe. :)

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Fri 01 May, 2009 7:39 AM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
I'm not into Twitter any more. As a conversational thing anyway. So I'm gone friends but you all know where I am. :)

agree.
Twitter isn't so funny like seems from outside (only a 40% of they users keeps their accounts)

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Fri 01 May, 2009 2:31 PM Quote
alanistradi wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:
I'm not into Twitter any more. As a conversational thing anyway. So I'm gone friends but you all know where I am. :)

agree.
Twitter isn't so funny like seems from outside (only a 40% of they users keeps their accounts)

That's true..I don't go on much too.Anyways its sad to see u leave twitter Ben but make sure u'll never leave TO;)So we'll always know where to find u!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Fri 01 May, 2009 4:48 PM Quote
I'm sorry to say I have no plans to leave here, so you'll have to put up with me for a lot longer. ;)

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Fri 01 May, 2009 5:43 PM Quote
Well, l like it. But yeah sometimes it can be boring...

Peter76
Peter76 Posted Sat 02 May, 2009 1:40 PM Quote
I'm sticking with Twitter for the moment, but it gets hard to follow other people once you start having more people on your "following" list.

Trying to stick with it though. At least until the twitter fad dies. They did say the same about Facebook though..... =P

seasonticket
seasonticket Posted Tue 05 May, 2009 5:24 PM Quote
Oh, if you have too many people tweeting at once, you can use something like tweetdeck or nambu or ... something else similar and you can separate your feeds into friends, bands, celebrities, anything really.

It is very helpful for me, to keep everything straight and not miss messages.

elodie
elodie Posted Wed 06 May, 2009 8:17 PM Quote
Hi

I've created a twitter page about the strikes that we have in the universities in France at the moment. I'll post informations, video, links, etc about our situation. If you're interested (and I know you are... ;-) ) you can add me on Twitter : the address is twitter.com/universitenreve

My posts are in french but I will make a traduction soon in English.

Peter76
Peter76 Posted Fri 08 May, 2009 7:38 PM Quote
I just got my first "spam" on twitter.

Oh well. It was inevitable. Nothing's sacred anymore. ><

Monica
Monica Posted Fri 08 May, 2009 7:58 PM Quote
Ana_Smith wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
"Pedja" is a name, right?

So perhaps a friend or musician?

Yeah, it's a name. I think so...or maybe he's watching Spanish Soccer (Real Madrid's Pedja) :)

Pedja Mijatovic!!!!! :)

Darran
Darran Posted Wed 13 May, 2009 10:48 PM Quote
Excite me folks, @darrangilpin

Nell
Nell Posted Wed 13 May, 2009 11:22 PM Quote

guess most of u twitters found me already
if not and if u want to

http://twitter.com/NoraFleischer

it's true - it's not that funny: funny to read - not much space to write though