Travis

Re: Twitter
leticia
leticia Posted Mon 20 Apr, 2009 7:54 PM Quote
Elein wrote:
singme0430 wrote:
It must sound silly, but I'm trying to figure out what Twitter is like. Anyway thanks for the links! ;)

Twitter is an advanced form of writing "I was here" on the toilet-door:)

actually , it could be a good way to keep in touch with the lovely boardies. Follow me, www.twitter.com/ElinLind

Thanks for the add Elin!

I signed in today! You can follow me too ; ) http://twitter.com/LetiKruse

Ana_Smith
Ana_Smith Posted Mon 20 Apr, 2009 7:59 PM Quote
Elein wrote:
Twitter is an advanced form of writing "I was here" on the toilet-door

Haha, never better explained :D
I might create an account to see how it goes, though I've been a FB girl for some time now (my life doesn't sound interesting enough to be posted in the form of status..)

*fears the above statement will cause Twitter fundamentalists to arise*

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 20 Apr, 2009 10:41 PM Quote
alanistradi wrote:
I'm not a fan of these social networks sites but this twitter sucessful seems simply and funny (even more after read Mr. Healy twittering haha)

I agree with you! :) I've never been on Facebook/MySpace etc and really don't want to but this Twitter looks fun. Though like i say i'll only use it to keep up to date with what certain people i like are up to. :) People can follow me if they want but i probably won't be saying anything. lol Not yet anyway, maybe in future i'll change. :)

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Tue 21 Apr, 2009 2:51 AM Quote

BenFilbert wrote:
alanistradi wrote:
I'm not a fan of these social networks sites but this twitter sucessful seems simply and funny (even more after read Mr. Healy twittering haha)

I agree with you! :) I've never been on Facebook/MySpace etc and really don't want to but this Twitter looks fun. Though like i say i'll only use it to keep up to date with what certain people i like are up to. :) People can follow me if they want but i probably won't be saying anything. lol Not yet anyway, maybe in future i'll change. :)

Agree. Twitter looks fun.
I think i'll create an account just to follow some people but i'm sure noboby will follow me (because i won't blog anything haha, by the moment at least)

Elein wrote:

actually , it could be a good way to keep in touch with the lovely boardies. Follow me, www.twitter.com/ElinLind

That's another good reason :)

Peter76
Peter76 Posted Tue 21 Apr, 2009 3:09 AM Quote
Reading Fran's latest Tweet.... He got pulled over by the rozzers!

Quote:
Oh yes. I was pulled over by a cop for driving hurridly on the highway. He was sweet. Let me off. Killer boots, man!

lol

Ana_Smith
Ana_Smith Posted Tue 21 Apr, 2009 4:07 AM Quote
Oh, now I realise why everyone is "following" everybody else...sounds like stalking :)
I'm giving it a go, let's see how long I last...
If anyone should be interested (doubt it!):
http://twitter.com/Ana_Smith

tonybony
tonybony Posted Tue 21 Apr, 2009 7:44 AM Quote

it`s funny and simple, i like it, heres mine:

http://twitter.com/marx_ferdinand

singme0430
singme0430 Posted Tue 21 Apr, 2009 1:50 PM Quote
leticia wrote:
Elein wrote:
singme0430 wrote:
It must sound silly, but I'm trying to figure out what Twitter is like. Anyway thanks for the links! ;)

Twitter is an advanced form of writing "I was here" on the toilet-door:)

Thanks for the add Elin!

I signed in today! You can follow me too ; ) http://twitter.com/LetiKruse

Thank you for your clear explaining! And yes, I think it's a good way to keep in touch with lovely boardies! I added both of you. ;)

akanksha
akanksha Posted Tue 21 Apr, 2009 1:57 PM Quote
Oh, wow! I am so going to follow him, this is great.

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Tue 21 Apr, 2009 8:47 PM Quote
Now l'm following some boardies :)!

l'm kind of addicted haha.

leticia
leticia Posted Tue 21 Apr, 2009 8:54 PM Quote
Rammsfer wrote:
Now l'm following some boardies :)!

l'm kind of addicted haha.

Me too... aahahaha!

Peter76
Peter76 Posted Wed 22 Apr, 2009 5:13 AM Quote
just found out how to use the favorites function! Gonna add some boardies on the list now..... =)

PS here's mine

Twitter!

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Wed 22 Apr, 2009 9:05 AM Quote
alanistradi wrote:

I think i'll create an account just to follow some people but i'm sure noboby will follow me (because i won't blog anything haha, by the moment at least)

Elein wrote:

Same here=) I'll make an account to keep in touch with friends,stalk my fave musicians occasionally but I won't be blogging much myself;)
Here's mine=D http://twitter.com/popocapetL
stalk me if you dare;) hahahahahaXD

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Wed 22 Apr, 2009 4:22 PM Quote
frandougeil wrote:
alanistradi wrote:

Elein wrote:

Same here=) I'll make an account to keep in touch with friends,stalk my fave musicians occasionally but I won't be blogging much myself;)
Here's mine=D http://twitter.com/popocapetL
stalk me if you dare;) hahahahahaXD

hahahaha
Ok, I dare :)

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Wed 22 Apr, 2009 8:52 PM Quote
Boardies are joining :)

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:47 PM