Travis

Travis @The Wiltern
SAM(LOS ANGELES)
SAM(LOS ANGELES) Posted Tue 14 Apr, 2009 11:54 PM Quote
hey guys, i'm posting my review a little late but i have to tell you about the BEST Travis show to date! this past friday the boys once again reminded us why they are and will always be one of the best bands to come out scotland....ever. it was the most high energy show that i have ever seen them perform, and i've been to all of their los angeles appearances. with the material from their last album included in the set, their live show has become even more dynamic than before. the most impressive part of the show was the way that they were able to blend songs like when they mixed "side" and "eyes wide open", it was amazing. the other surprise was the songs that they played from their first album including "falling down" which i hadn't heard them perform live in a long while. they had the crowd goin from beginning to end as always, and as always we fell in love with the songs that make los angelinos forget about trying to be cool and let loose for a couple hours. thank you travis.

Re: Travis @The Wiltern
goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 15 Apr, 2009 3:20 AM Quote
it WAS amazing...my friend and i were still ravin' about it come sunday morning when we decided to hop in the car and drive down to Vegas to relive it!

good times all around when the fellas are in town!

LAchickclicks
LAchickclicks Posted Wed 15 Apr, 2009 4:20 AM Quote
i was there w/ my friend that night and gosh darn it i wanted to drive out to vegas to see 'em again. we the board members should've set up like a carpool from LA to vegas. hahaha.

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Wed 15 Apr, 2009 4:40 AM Quote
Best Travis show I've been too!! It was simply amazing.

Nell
Nell Posted Wed 15 Apr, 2009 2:14 PM Quote

Shouldn't this be in the Travis-area (first forum?)?...

But yes...I heard about that show too...wish I was there ...

Great for you though!

bigjohnsonlax
bigjohnsonlax Posted Wed 29 Apr, 2009 5:05 PM Quote
I HATE YOU!!!! lol

I missed the show, cuz my dumb ass went on saturday to find out that they cancelled that show! or consolidated it to friday. im still bumbed out!!!!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 8:40 PM