Travis

Favorite archived shows to listen to
13694 Posted Sat 11 Apr, 2009 9:56 PM Quote
So I know we all love to listen to recordings of the shows we've been to, just to re-live them, but do any of you guys have other archived shows that are your favorites that remind us of why we love this band so much?

I just downloaded the studio concert from Frankfurt in December of 2004 because its one of the only shows I've seen that has "Walking in the Sun" live, but I'm so glad I did because of so many different reasons. Fran is chatty and hilarious and gives some good song commentary throughout but when they play "Side" and he forgets the words and Dougie has to remind him is one of most adorable things ever. Also, his rendition of "Stayin' Alive" at the end of "Side" is really great. And his impersonations of Travis as a "La La La!" band are cute.

So what are your favorite shows to listen to? They can be ones you've been to too, but are there any gems out there that we should all get our hands on immediately?

Re: Favorite archived shows to listen to
Safe Side
Safe Side Posted Sat 11 Apr, 2009 11:39 PM Quote
I love the Glasgow Garage show i wasnt there but its great to listin to cause its just before the man who came out so there just about to be massive and they also play Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah and it sounds awsome live

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 11 Apr, 2009 11:42 PM Quote
I like this one.

Hope that link works.

Sorry Miss 13694 but i don't think your link is correct... :)

Lord_Conker
Lord_Conker Posted Sun 12 Apr, 2009 7:54 AM Quote
Hey thanks for the link Ben, I went to that show :D

I wasn't aware of that site, I guess I have a lot to listen to now

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 7:13 AM