Travis

Re: WILTERN FOR SATURDAYs SHOW ??? WTF?
honiluv
honiluv Posted Sun 12 Apr, 2009 9:19 PM Quote
bigjohnsonlax wrote:
I WENT TO THE WILTERN ON SATURDAY WITHOUT NOTICE THAT THE SHOW WAS CONSOLIDATED...I AM SOOOOOO DISAPOINTED ON TRAVIS FOR NOT EMAILING US THE CHANGE. I RECIEVED AN EMAIL FROM TICKETMASTER THAT THE SATURDAY SHOW AT THE HENRY FONDA IS PLAYING ON SATURDAY AT THE WILTERN. TRAVIS SHOULD HAVE HONORED THE SATURDAY SHOW... I FELT SO DISCUSTED WHEN I GOT THERE WITH A GOOD HIGH AND THE PLACE WAS CLOSED!!!

JUST LIKE THAT MOVIE VACATION WHEN THEY DRIVE 2500 MILES TO SEE WALLY'S WORLD AND IT WAS CLOSED!
I FELT LIKE KILLING SOMEONE!!!

I AM A HUGE FAN AND DESERVE BETTER THAN THIS!!!

Sorry to hear you went all the way down there. I'm sorry that you didn't get to see them. I know what that excitement is like when you're looking forward to seeing them. It doesn't change even after seeing them multiple times....
It's not the bands fault though.
Ticketmaster is ridiculous with all the misinformation that was given out over the last two weeks regarding this. I got that same email about the 11th, but disregarded it when I didn't find any information about it on here.
I just got through chatting with a Ticketmaster rep that said despite what emails were given out or what information is STILL on their website about refund dates (April 17th is posted as their time frame for ticketFast refunds which is what I got and still got charged like $2.50 for printing MY own ticket, with MY paper and MY ink!!), they are claiming that I had till April 9th to ask for a refund for the show that got combined. I used the tickets I had for the 10th and was going to refund the 11th. since I didn't use them.

Whatever...I'm out $80+ but doesn't mean I don't LOVE the guys any less than before, I just REALLY dislike Ticketmaster!!!! LOL!!!

Re: LA Shows: Venue change
shmuchow
shmuchow Posted Wed 15 Apr, 2009 12:12 AM Quote
I too showed up at the Wilturn to a dark theatre and no notes that there was a consolidation. A nice security guard at the Henry Fonda said the shows had been consolidated to Fri night. Really unhappy there wasn't a mass email sent out like there is for the announcement of tour dates and album releases. Sorely disappointed....

Re: LA Shows: Venue change
pcg
pcg Posted Wed 15 Apr, 2009 6:20 AM Quote
This is weird — I received no fewer than three emails prior to the show talking about the venue change and ticket refund policy. One of the emails, sent March 28, even had the subject, "Ticketmaster Alert -- Event Update TRAVIS". Some relevant bits from the email:

Quote:
If your tickets were sent to you via ticketFast or were being held at the box office Will Call Window, you may request a refund by contacting Ticketmaster Customer Service no later than FRIDAY, APRIL 17, 2009 by MIDNIGHT ES/DT @

http://www.ticketmaster.com/h/asktm.html

If your tickets were mailed via UPS or regular mail, you may mail your tickets back to:

Ticketmaster
Attention Customer Service
TRAVIS/ LA1 Refund
1000 Corporate Landing
Charleston, WV 25311

Please make a copy of the tickets for your own records before returning the physical tickets in the mail. Include the name & address on the account, your Ticketmaster order number, and a daytime telephone number in case we need to reach you. Your tickets must be received in our office no later than FRIDAY, APRIL 17, 2009 by MIDNIGHT ES/DT. Ticketmaster is not responsible (yadda yadda yadda)

That seems pretty clear that they're going to honor that refund policy. In any case, I don't think anyone else here needs any more reason to hate Ticketmaster.

Good luck!

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 3:03 AM