Travis

School and other massacres
Hanne
Hanne Posted Wed 11 Mar, 2009 8:44 PM Quote
What a day. First a man shoots nine in Alabama, then a German school boy shoots 16 people.

This is not the first time, and unfortunately proabably not the last time that this has happened. I know we can only wonder what is going on in their heads, but it gets to me every time.

Re: School and other massacres
minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 11 Mar, 2009 8:58 PM Quote
yup, today sucks.
The words "shoot rampage" should not be listed on my homepage twice for 2 different events. It shouldn't be there at all.

Hanne
Hanne Posted Wed 11 Mar, 2009 9:17 PM Quote
When these shootings happen, I wonder why the killers choose to take so many people with them, instead of just taking their own lives.

I don't think they've found any notes or messages from the German boy yet but I hope that they find something. It will be even more terrible for the victims' families if they never get an idea of how his mind worked.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 11 Mar, 2009 11:43 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
When these shootings happen, I wonder why the killers choose to take so many people with them, instead of just taking their own lives.

Because they are spoiled self indulgent wankers who think they are the only person in the world who's ever been depressed/fed up/suicidal. You feel that bad you wanna commit sideyways.... I'll try to help you out of it but if all fails then go ahead, take some pills/slit your wrists/hang ten/whatever I really don't give a sh!t. YOU are not alone in feeling like this.

My sister was nearly killed last New Years Eve by some faggot who got beaten up and his boyfriend had killed himself or some sh!t, I really don't give a fuck. This moronic fuckwit thought that the best way to kill himself was to drive down the M8 on New Years Day on the wrong side, he nearly hit my sister who was seriously lucky to swerve in time, he nearly hit a newly wed couple in their 20s who were expecting their first child before plowing headfirst into a police car. Injuring two policemen who will never work again, one of which is now a paraplegic. And I'm suppossed to feel sorry for this wanker, personally if I had known he was going to behave this way I'd have bought the whisky and pills for him myself.

Dubz

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Thu 12 Mar, 2009 5:38 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

My sister was nearly killed last New Years Eve by some faggot who got beaten up and his boyfriend had killed himself or some sh!t, I really don't give a fuck. This moronic fuckwit thought that the best way to kill himself was to drive down the M8 on New Years Day on the wrong side, he nearly hit my sister who was seriously lucky to swerve in time, he nearly hit a newly wed couple in their 20s who were expecting their first child before plowing headfirst into a police car. Injuring two policemen who will never work again, one of which is now a paraplegic. And I'm suppossed to feel sorry for this wanker, personally if I had known he was going to behave this way I'd have bought the whisky and pills for him myself.

Dubz

your sister was so lucky, good for her and your family.

yeah, these news are f*cking depressing, it's terrible that these things still happening. Here in Peru not happened this kind of school massacres but nearly a horrible crime has left horrified everybody, a 8 years old girl was murdered by her own cousin with his boyfriend, college students both,they kill this little girl and request her parents for a reward, the child was found in a desertic place inside a garbage bag...

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 10:02 AM