Travis

30 Rock
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 10 Mar, 2009 1:16 AM Quote
I love this show so much I wanna take it behind the middle school and get it pregnant.

... and wouldn't Kenneth be the perfect boyfriend? Errrr...

Re: 30 Rock
hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Tue 10 Mar, 2009 1:45 AM Quote
I love Tracey Morgan's character - Tracey Jordan. He is oblivious to any concept of reality.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 10 Mar, 2009 2:14 AM Quote
hennypenny wrote:
I love Tracey Morgan's character - Tracey Jordan. He is oblivious to any concept of reality.

Love Tracy Jordan? Then this is for you.

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Tue 10 Mar, 2009 7:14 AM Quote
Thanks, that stuff was hilarious! My favorite:
"I think I voted for Nader! NADER!

Aída
Aída Posted Tue 10 Mar, 2009 8:48 AM Quote

Tonie
Tonie Posted Tue 10 Mar, 2009 11:50 AM Quote
It's a ridiculous programme! And I absolutely love it :)

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 10 Mar, 2009 5:25 PM Quote
hennypenny wrote:
Thanks, that stuff was hilarious! My favorite:
"I think I voted for Nader! NADER!

Hahaha...

I love Grizz and Dot Com. Yesterday I watched one of the Q&As Tina Fey always posts on NBC.com and in this one she explains the origin of Grizz and Dot Com

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 10 Mar, 2009 6:46 PM Quote
This show makes me so happy. More often than not there is at least one part we have to rewind and rewatch because it's so funny...and/or we missed some lines because we were laughing too hard.

Edit:

P.S. I could write pages of funny parts but one that sticks out in my mind is when Tracy was lost in a sea of people and either Grizz or DotCom (can't remember which) went in and rescued him "Bodyguard" style. And then the soundtrack started playing "I Will Always Love You" with Tracy singing it.

I honestly think I literally fell on the floor I was laughing so hard at that.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 10 Mar, 2009 9:34 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:

Edit:

P.S. I could write pages of funny parts but one that sticks out in my mind is when Tracy was lost in a sea of people and either Grizz or DotCom (can't remember which) went in and rescued him "Bodyguard" style. And then the soundtrack started playing "I Will Always Love You" with Tracy singing it.

I honestly think I literally fell on the floor I was laughing so hard at that.

I watched that episode for the first time last Friday late at night. I was so afraid I woke my roommates up! It was after the TGS show where everyone though Jenna was anti-american so a mob formed outside the studio. OMG... there are so many priceless moments on that show. I love the fact that Tina Fey's daughter, Alice came up with "I want to go to there."

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 10 Mar, 2009 11:36 PM Quote
I think my favorite episode thus far has been one from this season called Reunion.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 11 Mar, 2009 3:46 PM Quote
Reunion was fantastic. I also liked the Christmas special. It was of course hilarious but it also unexpectedly pulled at my heart strings.

I have enjoyed Jack and Elyssa (Selma Hyack's) relationship too.

Tonie
Tonie Posted Wed 11 Mar, 2009 4:48 PM Quote
Oh dear. Sadly I shall have to stop reading this thread from now on. Spoilers from the American boardies who have seen more episodes than I have!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 11 Mar, 2009 4:56 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Reunion was fantastic. I also liked the Christmas special. It was of course hilarious but it also unexpectedly pulled at my heart strings.

I have enjoyed Jack and Elyssa (Selma Hyack's) relationship too.

Jack and Elisa = Jalisa!

I was kind of on the fence with Salma Hayek's guest star role. I absolutely love Jon Hamm's guest arc. I nearly messed my pants when I heard they had cast him for the series. I just realized that this show always has guest stars like almost episode, and that's not counting the NBC personalities (Matt Lauer, Conan O'Brien, Meredith Veira (sp?)) they get easily because the show is filmed at the actual 30 Rock. I watched the episode with Steve Martin ("Gavin Valoure") last night.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 11 Mar, 2009 4:59 PM Quote
Tonie wrote:
Oh dear. Sadly I shall have to stop reading this thread from now on. Spoilers from the American boardies who have seen more episodes than I have!

Season 3 episodes so far

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 13 Mar, 2009 1:57 AM Quote
Tonight's episode... ehhhh. Bring back Jon Hamm!!

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:38 AM