Travis

ORDER: Right Now, You...Shake It Like A Polaroid Picture!
haz
haz Posted Fri 06 Mar, 2009 7:29 PM Quote

Oh dear, oh dear, ooooh dear. Is that the best you can do?

C'mon get that lead out people!!!

:-D

haz
xxx

Re: ORDER: Right Now, You...Shake It Like A Polaroid Picture
Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 06 Mar, 2009 8:14 PM Quote
Yo the Happy Rotter,

How you keepin bro', Did you get the chance to see the boys in green's victory at Croker last weekend ?? Undefeated by England at Croke Park. Lansdowne should be ready next time they visit these shores or possibly even the New Thormond may be a venue (beautiful stadium).

On a Subject(y) note a mate of mine sent me one of those facebooky thingies the other day, Name 15 albums that have changed your life... now life changing might be a bit strong and 15 may be a bit much so I propose.

Name 5 Albums that have had a profound effect on you, I'll start us off with...

Songs of Leonard Cohen
Licensed to Ill - Beastie Boys
Treasure - Cocteau Twins
The Bends - Radiohead
C.O.D.Y. - Mogwai

Dubz

haz
haz Posted Fri 06 Mar, 2009 8:54 PM Quote

My GAWD in HEAVEN could this thing BE any SLOWER? Seriously this without doubt is the dial-up of msgboards on the 'net, hands down.

Anyway, where was I?

Dubz, how you doing me auld flower? Nice to "see" you again, and YES it was a great win at Croker the other day, that final England try was surreal I was like "what just happened here with 2 seconds to go?", luckily that's all there was. What was up with Ronan, totally off his game but even though I'm a Munsters fan through and through Brian O'Driscoll did a great job in the game, that was a great drop goal and he took an unmerciful hammering TWICE from thos bastard English ;-) Having said all that we're going to be on opposite sides of the field come March 14th; let the best team (Ireland) win ;-D

-----

Wow, top 5 albums, that's a tall order there, man. Hmmm, in no particular order I'll go with the following (with the proviso that I can switch in and out as I think more about it)…

1. "The Queen is Dead" ~ The Smiths.
2. "Murmur" ~ R.E.M.
3. "The Unforgettable Fire" ~ U2.
4. "III" ~ Led Zeppelin.
5. "After the Gold Rush" ~ Neil Young

haz

My GAWD in HEAVEN could this thing BE any SLOWER? Seriously this without doubt is the dial-up of msgboards on the 'net, hands down.

Anyway, where was I?

Dubz, how you doing me auld flower? Nice to "see" you again, and YES it was a great win at Croker the other day, that final England try was surreal I was like "what just happened here with 2 seconds to go?", luckily that's all there was. What was up with Ronan, totally off his game but even though I'm a Munsters fan through and through Brian O'Driscoll did a great job in the game, that was a great drop goal and he took an unmerciful hammering TWICE from thos bastard English ;-) Having said all that we're going to be on opposite sides of the field come March 14th; let the best team (Ireland) win ;-D

-----

Wow, top 5 albums, that's a tall order there, man. Hmmm, in no particular order I'll go with the following (with the proviso that I can switch in and out as I think more about it)…

2. "Murmur" ~ R.E.M.
4. "III" ~ Led Zeppelin.

haz

Anyway, where was I?

-----

2. "Murmur" ~ R.E.M.
4. "III" ~ Led Zeppelin.

haz
haz Posted Fri 06 Mar, 2009 8:56 PM Quote
Hahahaaaaahahahaaaa...fucking priceless, hahaaaaaha!

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 06 Mar, 2009 9:08 PM Quote

Yeah, not too sure how I feel about the game on the 14th, Ireland's best chance of a slam in years, we're kinda gick at the moment so I kinda would gladly sacrifice the game if you guarantee a win against the Welsh and the Slam.

btw Queen is Dead, great Shout, I would go for Hatful of Hollow myself but purely for personal reasons, Most Smiths fans would go for the Queen I reckon.

Dubz

haz
haz Posted Fri 06 Mar, 2009 9:15 PM Quote
Oh don't get me wrong "Hatful of Hollow" is a sterling album but for some reason when "The Queen is Dead" arrived, maybe it was that time in my life you know, it just clicked in perfectly and to be honest it's one of the funniest albums of all time, some of those lyrics are just priceless - quoted time after time be me and my geeky friends every weekend when we got together to drink our wages and the re-borrowed house money given to our Mams a day or so before :)

haz
haz Posted Fri 06 Mar, 2009 9:20 PM Quote
Steve,

Typical, this is, as usual, a GREAT conversation but this fucking spa of a msgboard is doing my nut in, I'm off out the door. Have a good one this weekend alright??? !

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 06 Mar, 2009 9:24 PM Quote
haz wrote:
Steve,

Typical, this is, as usual, a GREAT conversation but this fucking spa of a msgboard is doing my nut in, I'm off out the door. Have a good one this weekend alright??? !

No worries man, Take it easy and say hullo to Miss Jones for me.

http://www.leonardrossiter.com/risingdamp/XXX-RigsbyFace.jpg

Laterz Dude

Dubz

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 11:20 AM