Travis

Re: House (the TV show)
melissam3173
melissam3173 Posted Thu 07 Jan, 2010 5:17 AM Quote
House is amazing!! The only thing is I usually end up watching like 2 hours of it and forget everything else I am doing and in the end get nothing done. I must buy the dvds and have a House marathon LOL. That guy is such a brillant smartass, I love it!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 09 Feb, 2010 4:29 PM Quote
Oh, boo hoo hoo, poor Dr. Cuddy and her stressful life. Wasn't thrilled with last night's episode.

Perhaps the baby was crying because she woke up at 5:45 and didn't get fed until 7:30, when the babysitter got there?

Nell
Nell Posted Thu 11 Feb, 2010 10:44 AM Quote

Ever since they announced a dramatic comeback of Cameron I'm just waiting for that episode to watch. So I was clearly disappointed by the last episode. Missed House. Although the few times he did show up he was just brilliant!

Anyway, came to enjoy a day in Cuddy's life though. She's cool. ;) Strong!

Afer 6 seasons I still don't get her position though. She's chief of medicine AND chief of the hospital, right? So the other guy, the chief of surgery...is her collegue AND her employee...right? Above her is only the medical board, right?....

mili
mili Posted Thu 11 Feb, 2010 9:48 PM Quote
We're sooo behind you, season 4 started today.

irem
irem Posted Wed 24 Feb, 2010 3:23 PM Quote
i love 13 too, much better than cameron.
i think the new team and the new stuff happening and significant changes don't make the show worse or less fun to watch at all. it think "changes" are handled geniusly well on this show.

Pages Previous 1...3 4 5 6 [7] All Times BST Current Time 10:37 AM