Travis

Re: House (the TV show)
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 05 May, 2009 6:06 AM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
P.S.S. I don't think I'd want to get with House after he barfed and detoxed all night. And I don't think I'd want to get with Cuddy since she probably stinks from taking care of House all night. But whatever, I'm nitpicky.

Hehe, nah. I was thinking the exact same thing.

Also about Cameron. What the hell is up with her?

Uhh, I don't know. This is like the umpteenth time she's jerked Chase around. He needs to dump her ass. And to think, I was beginning to like her and her hooker hair... :o(

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 05 May, 2009 2:42 PM Quote
My husband said the same thing about kissing after barfing, but I think House was wearing a different shirt at that point, so maybe we're to assume that he took care of all necessary personal hygiene first. At least that's what I'm going to do.

Here's what I didn't understand. Why would it even be an issue to bring up that Cameron kept her dead husband's sperm? I mean, if you're afraid of getting divorced, keep the stuff and keep your yapper shut. If you get divorced, use it; if not and you end up happily married with a family, then there's still no need to mention it. Did I miss some prior discussion??

And I don't think they hyped up next week's episode enough, do you?

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 05 May, 2009 3:22 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

Here's what I didn't understand. Why would it even be an issue to bring up that Cameron kept her dead husband's sperm?

Yeah the way she handled did it was pretty smooth...

Chase: Do you want some more wine
Cameron: I froze my husband's sperm
Chase:...

At this point she just looks like a bucket o' crazy

And I didn't get what she wanted from him. Let me artificially inseminate myself with my dead husband's sperm, or jerk off into this cup for me...

Turtleneck wrote:

And I don't think they hyped up next week's episode enough, do you?

I dunno but it better be THE BIGGEST SHOCK IN HOUSE HISTORY and I I'll supposedly be DEFINITELY BE TALKING ABOUT THIS ENDING, or else I'm gonna sue.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Tue 05 May, 2009 3:28 PM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
P.S.S. I don't think I'd want to get with House after he barfed and detoxed all night. And I don't think I'd want to get with Cuddy since she probably stinks from taking care of House all night. But whatever, I'm nitpicky.

Hehe, nah. I was thinking the exact same thing.

Also about Cameron. What the hell is up with her?

You mean apart from being a fictional character in a fiction based program.

Dubz

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 08 May, 2009 2:34 PM Quote
Wasn't this an episode of House?

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 08 May, 2009 4:08 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Wasn't this an episode of House?

Ha! Yeah, Act Your Age season 3

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 12 May, 2009 2:08 AM Quote
OMFG WTF

That is all.

Nell
Nell Posted Wed 13 May, 2009 12:12 PM Quote

What do you think ot the season's final?

Unbelivable...

Moray
Moray Posted Wed 20 May, 2009 1:09 PM Quote
I watched my first episode of House last night. I really enjoyed it! It was the one where Elias Koteas shoots him. Anyway, the major point for me was - thats Billy from Neighbours as Aussie Doctor!!

isma
isma Posted Fri 07 Aug, 2009 10:08 PM Quote
House M.D season 6 Preview

Can't wait..

Nell
Nell Posted Sun 09 Aug, 2009 12:59 PM Quote
isma wrote:

me neither...woohoo :)

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Tue 05 Jan, 2010 12:21 AM Quote

Just finished Season 5 on DVD...

Utter shite, totally unbelievable storylines, one dimensional character expansion. It started going downhill in season 3 when they started concentrating on the actors and attempting to develop their storylines instead of just leaving it as a medical drama with interesting cases, but now it's a fucking soap opera.

Dubz

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 05 Jan, 2010 2:13 PM Quote
I don't even remember the storyline anymore. I missed a week and we haven't had a new episode in a month, it seems.

The show is formulaic. They diagnose. It's wrong. They guess again and try a bizarre treatment that fails. Something ironic happens that leads house to find the real cure. Every time. I know it.

I mainly watch it for House's quick witted one-liners. And I like Wilson. But I'm starting to hate everyone else.

Nell
Nell Posted Wed 06 Jan, 2010 9:33 AM Quote

Hmm I don't think so...fo my part, I enjoy the developement of the characters, like how 13 handles her diagnose, how Cuddy and House get along an grow - especially now he's off the pills. Or the relationship between Cameron and Chase (if she's ever coming back)

Of course there are special patients (like this guy with the gun) which leave an impression, but the main thing about this show are the character developements.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 06 Jan, 2010 4:30 PM Quote
We get House episodes later than everywhere else so I don't know what's going on right now, but I didn't like the final one of season 5. It was an old, cheap resort. And the first episode of Season 6 sucked. Then it started to get better, but I haven't seen any "wow" new episodes yet.
I don't know. It's like in recent seasons there've been quite a few "Grey's Anatomy moments". And that's not a good thing :oP.

My favourite things off the show are House's character and his relationship with Wilson. I can't stand Foreman anymore and I'm lost with all the team changes :oP.

Pages Previous 1...2 3 4 5 [6] 7 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:49 AM