Travis

Aída
Aída Posted Wed 14 Jan, 2009 10:52 AM Quote

Re: Dr. House S5
Nell
Nell Posted Wed 14 Jan, 2009 11:01 AM Quote

Seen it so far :) (just to episode 11 or so...) so looking forward to next monday :)

I loved the episode where 13 took all those drugs for this guy...:)

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Wed 14 Jan, 2009 11:45 AM Quote
Spoiler!!!

I dont wanna know more, i havent see the 4season yet =(

Nell
Nell Posted Wed 14 Jan, 2009 11:53 AM Quote

hehe...:) sorry

DucatiMonster
DucatiMonster Posted Wed 14 Jan, 2009 1:11 PM Quote
Haven't seen Season 4 or 5 but from season 3 I get the feeling it's a bit like the Sopranos, seasons one and two are brilliant and then it starts to tail off a bit. It becomes more like soap opera than a drama, but I could be wrong.

Nell
Nell Posted Wed 14 Jan, 2009 1:37 PM Quote
DucatiMonster wrote:
Haven't seen Season 4 or 5 but from season 3 I get the feeling it's a bit like the Sopranos, seasons one and two are brilliant and then it starts to tail off a bit. It becomes more like soap opera than a drama, but I could be wrong.

season 4 - maybe yes...but season 5 seems to concentrate on the drama again.

I think House is brilliant because he pays more attention on details than other people (like the guy in Psych)

but in season 5 Amber's gone, we know about 13 and Cuddy still wants a baby (...well when didn't she..) - so there is stuff to focus on - beside the medicin...

but I don't get it: The new team are those 3: 13, the Indian guy and this nerd and again Forman but what about Cameron and Chase?

Aren't they the "main actors" beside house ( I mean: compared to the paycheck and advertisment: Whenever you see a picture of House and his team: you see the "old" team - not the new one...)

I'd like to keep 13 but throw out the nerd and get back Cameron and Chase!

PS: People who haven't seen season 4 and are angry about those comments :) - remind you: The title of this thread is House s5 not 4 :)

Aída
Aída Posted Wed 14 Jan, 2009 2:12 PM Quote

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 7:36 AM