Travis

Will they play "I kissed a girl"?
Barbara
Barbara Posted Sun 11 Jan, 2009 5:25 PM Quote
I've got tickets for the tour, yesss :D
Would love to hear "I kissed girl". Any chance they'll be playing it? What do you think?

Cheers,
Barbara

Re: Will they play
TheInvisibleBoy
TheInvisibleBoy Posted Sun 11 Jan, 2009 5:35 PM Quote
Wooo! I'm so happy for you! Wish I was going lol.
There could be a chance they'll play it, try to check up on any reviews from boardies on here who go to any of the nights before your night and see if they have been playing it on them. You could always hope one of the guys sees this and decides to play it too lol. I dunno if they saw my post before the gig I went to but I said I really hoped they played a few songs and they played all of the songs I'd listed lol.

Anyways hope you have a great gig!

Barbara
Barbara Posted Sun 11 Jan, 2009 5:42 PM Quote
Thanks for being happy for me :)
I actually can't ask for more because before they announced the tour dates, I had posted a message here asking them to play in Hamburg or Denmark between January and March, and some time later they announced they would play in Hamburg in February. Hehe, I doubt they have read my message (but who knows...lol ;) ) Anyway I think Hamburg is the second gig so I have to wait and see what they'll play the night before and then cross fingers :)
I hope you'll get the chance to see them, too. If not this time, then next time.

TheInvisibleBoy
TheInvisibleBoy Posted Sun 11 Jan, 2009 6:35 PM Quote
You never know, they might have seen your post lol, it's pretty cool though lol.

I've already seen them twice so I've had my fair share of Travis over the past two or three years lol, one thing will be for sure, even if they don't play I Kissed A Girl, you will have one amazing night! =]

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Sun 11 Jan, 2009 7:00 PM Quote
Barbara wrote:
Thanks for being happy for me :)
I actually can't ask for more because before they announced the tour dates, I had posted a message here asking them to play in Hamburg or Denmark between January and March, and some time later they announced they would play in Hamburg in February. Hehe, I doubt they have read my message (but who knows...lol ;) ) Anyway I think Hamburg is the second gig so I have to wait and see what they'll play the night before and then cross fingers :)
I hope you'll get the chance to see them, too. If not this time, then next time.

Oh yeah, the 1st is in Köln. But i think they will play that cover

rebekah
rebekah Posted Sun 11 Jan, 2009 7:05 PM Quote
TheInvisibleBoy wrote:
I dunno if they saw my post before the gig I went to but I said I really hoped they played a few songs and they played all of the songs I'd listed lol.

Yeah samee.

Maybe they will..Just shout it out several times haha :p When I saw them they played it..but that was October some time

TheInvisibleBoy
TheInvisibleBoy Posted Sun 11 Jan, 2009 7:45 PM Quote
rebekah wrote:
TheInvisibleBoy wrote:
I dunno if they saw my post before the gig I went to but I said I really hoped they played a few songs and they played all of the songs I'd listed lol.

Yeah samee.

Maybe they will..Just shout it out several times haha :p When I saw them they played it..but that was October some time

Sounds like the guys might play it if they see you asking for it on here then lol.

And I know I've probably said it before but if I forgot to thanks for playing the songs I'd asked for guys! (if you read this lol) =]

deebee
deebee Posted Sun 11 Jan, 2009 8:37 PM Quote
I don't know why but I have a hunch that they may play a different cover for the February leg of the Ode tour.

Hanne
Hanne Posted Mon 12 Jan, 2009 2:41 PM Quote
Barbara wrote:
I've got tickets for the tour, yesss :D
Would love to hear "I kissed girl". Any chance they'll be playing it? What do you think?

Cheers,
Barbara

Det tror jeg de gør :o)

Kaizer
Kaizer Posted Mon 12 Jan, 2009 8:01 PM Quote
Could someone please send me the cover version of "I kissed a girl" on dusermengir@hotmail.com? This is one of the best cover versions I've ever heard!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 9:34 PM