Travis

Very Early Glass Onion on an old Scottish TV show 'NB'
Moray
Moray Posted Sat 03 Jan, 2009 5:18 PM Quote
So i'm just lazily watching Stv (ITV in Scotland), counting down their "Top 30 Best Loved TV Shows". One of the shows featured was one called 'NB'. This vaguely rang a bell with me - it was like a magazine show on the tv, showcasing Scottish arts, including bands like Texas, Deacon Blue, Proclaimers etc and of course Travis / Glass Onion!

The show said that it had been one of the first TV shows to feature an early incarnation of Travis, while they were still Glass Onion. It then cut to Fran, leaning on a wall, wearing a red tartan shirt, white sunglasses and a matching red tartan kangol flat cap, singing along to the old version of 'She's So Strange'. I wondered if it could have been their first ever TV performance and first ever music video also? I was gutted they never played any more of it to be honest - not least for the genius matching red tartan shirt & hat combo. Just wondered if the band, or anyone else has any memory of it? I can't see it being on youtube anywhere, its very obscure!! Would be brilliant to watch the whole video!

Re: Very Early Glass Onion on an old Scottish TV show 'NB'
Moray
Moray Posted Sat 03 Jan, 2009 5:22 PM Quote
whoops, moved to travis chat

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 3:58 PM