Travis

helloooo from Hot-lanta!
Dreamer_Lisa
Dreamer_Lisa Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 4:38 AM Quote
So, I'm writing to ya'll from Atlanta, GA -- from the HOW Design conference, I'm probably the only Travisland person attending this conference (if not, awesome!) Anywho... Just wanted to swing by because in my mind it's not quite time to call it a night -- we just had the big closing night par-tay at the Atlanta Aquarium which was so neat. Dancing and drinking with sharks, fish, and penguins -- pretty neat in my book.

I like the new site, the new MB forum is pretty cool as well. Kudos to the web-team. I hope that everyone is doing well. I may mosey down to the lobby of my hotel to grab a snack, and maybe another drink :)

Hope that all is well with everyone. PS - I saw a Dougie look a like at the conference... it was so crazy. Could be his brother, only shorter!

take care ya'll
lisa
xxx

Re: helloooo from Hot-lanta!
eliza
eliza Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 5:29 AM Quote
Hello from Atlanta too.

What else did you do?

Dreamer_Lisa
Dreamer_Lisa Posted Sat 16 Jun, 2007 4:01 AM Quote
Oops... just checking back.

I didn't have much time when I wasn't attending conference sessions, but on my free afternoon I went to the World of Coca-Cola. That was pretty cool. We had our closing night reception at the Aquarium which was nice. And, other than walking around looking for a place that sold bandaids and trying to find lunch and dinner each day -- that's all of Atlanta that I saw.

lisa
xxx

eliza
eliza Posted Wed 20 Jun, 2007 1:41 AM Quote
hahahah atlanta sucks monkey balls.
i'm sorry you had to be here for your conference.

i like the world of coca cola. dont they have a new one now (and why am i asking a non-ATLan?)? i should check it out.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 4:27 PM