Travis

WEE-Shop: DVD
Nell
Nell Posted Fri 12 Dec, 2008 8:17 PM Quote
Hi guys

I'm just making my shopping list....and I wanted to buy some DVDs and other things from the wee shop here. But there's only one DVD listed: The Singles-DVD - weren't there not 2 other ones?

for instance: Travis at the Palace (2004) ? or
Travis - More Than Us (Live in Glasgow) (2002)

Are there any other media missing? Know where I can buy them?....Or a list of all Travis Media? ...I can buy a few on Amazon.com...I guess..but jsut in case I'd need more?

...So did you notice any other media missing too?

Nora

ps: also noticed that for example: If you click on show all you can see the singles: closer but they're not shown again when you click on "CD Singles"....so maybe...someone...should update that list...

Re: WEE-Shop: DVD
mili
mili Posted Fri 12 Dec, 2008 10:15 PM Quote
Nell wrote:
Hi guys

I'm just making my shopping list....and I wanted to buy some DVDs and other things from the wee shop here. But there's only one DVD listed: The Singles-DVD - weren't there not 2 other ones?

for instance: Travis at the Palace (2004) ? or
Travis - More Than Us (Live in Glasgow) (2002)

Are there any other media missing? Know where I can buy them?....Or a list of all Travis Media? ...I can buy a few on Amazon.com...I guess..but jsut in case I'd need more?

...So did you notice any other media missing too?

Nora

ps: also noticed that for example: If you click on show all you can see the singles: closer but they're not shown again when you click on "CD Singles"....so maybe...someone...should update that list...

Try Amazon, that's where I got my Palace from.

momentslast
momentslast Posted Fri 12 Dec, 2008 11:57 PM Quote
Look on ebay, I bought 'Travis At The Palace' for around £1.50, and I think about £2 for postage, plus it was still in it's wrapper, so as new, bargain!

Dave

Conor14
Conor14 Posted Sat 13 Dec, 2008 12:42 AM Quote
more than us has been discontinued and at the palace could well be aswell. but yea i agree u could get it off an independent seller on amazon hopefully, good luck!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 3:25 PM