Travis

Re: Star in a new Song To Self Video!
frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Tue 16 Dec, 2008 9:56 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

Anne, this is a really cute idea! Your kids are adorable and you sing so well! Awesome job! I didn't see it as a video response! Make sure to add it as one to the link on page 1 of this thread.

yup i didn't see it as a video response as well..but u sing very well.Ur voice is nice and cute kids!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 16 Dec, 2008 1:25 PM Quote
frandougeil wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Anne, this is a really cute idea! Your kids are adorable and you sing so well! Awesome job! I didn't see it as a video response! Make sure to add it as one to the link on page 1 of this thread.

yup i didn't see it as a video response as well..but u sing very well.Ur voice is nice and cute kids!

Thanks ladies. I did upload it as a video response. It was the 16th in London but the 15th in Texas.

I really hope that it's just a lag and that they will let it in.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 16 Dec, 2008 1:56 PM Quote
Aww! I don't have access to YouTube at work. I can't wait to see your video, Anne!

Aletways
Aletways Posted Tue 16 Dec, 2008 2:16 PM Quote
I really like some of the videos people uploaded!

Anne, your video is great, it was a cool idea! But I can't see it among the responses to the Travis video!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 16 Dec, 2008 2:16 PM Quote
Cute, Anne! It reminds me of the second half of the Tracy Ullman video They Don't Know.

leticia
leticia Posted Tue 16 Dec, 2008 2:20 PM Quote
Anne, love your vid!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 16 Dec, 2008 3:09 PM Quote
Thanks guys. I don't know why it's not appearing at a response to the official video.

I PMed TWT about it. I have no idea if they are connected to the youtube account at all but hopefully they can at least point me in the right direction.

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Tue 16 Dec, 2008 5:16 PM Quote
I love your video Anne!

leticia
leticia Posted Tue 16 Dec, 2008 9:13 PM Quote
This is a great way to promote the song! Many of my friends who did not listen to Travis really like the it!

Another great way to convert fans : )

singme0430
singme0430 Posted Wed 17 Dec, 2008 1:32 AM Quote
That's such a great video, Anne! Really cute. :)

erikausagi
erikausagi Posted Wed 17 Dec, 2008 5:52 AM Quote
I'm so sad... last Thursday, when my bro, my sis and me were planning to shoot the video... a cousin died tragically, we had EVERYTHING ready and suddenly, our plans were changed... so, anyways we will shoot the video, we know this wont be in the competition... but we really want to do it but with a special dedicatory to Gina (RIP)

I've seen some videos... there's so good videos there!!! will be hard choose the best shoots for just one video... well done!!!

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Wed 17 Dec, 2008 6:31 AM Quote
erikausagi wrote:
I'm so sad... last Thursday, when my bro, my sis and me were planning to shoot the video... a cousin died tragically, we had EVERYTHING ready and suddenly, our plans were changed... so, anyways we will shoot the video, we know this wont be in the competition... but we really want to do it but with a special dedicatory to Gina (RIP)

I've seen some videos... there's so good videos there!!! will be hard choose the best shoots for just one video... well done!!!

Awwww.That's sad to hear.I sincerely wanna express my most sincere empathy.

I would love to see the video u made for her=)
That's very sweet of u guys=D

Stephie
Stephie Posted Wed 17 Dec, 2008 4:26 PM Quote
erikausagi wrote:

I'm sorry for your loss, too. :( If it's not too late, maybe the band will understand, and consider your video for inclusion into the final cut anyway.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

*hugs*
Stephie

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 17 Dec, 2008 5:16 PM Quote
Erika, sorry for your loss.

Anne, did you buy all that stuff in your cart or put it back when you were done?

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Wed 17 Dec, 2008 10:58 PM Quote
Congrats everyone!
Good luck!

Nikki wrote:

Anne, this is a really cute idea! Your kids are adorable and you sing so well! Awesome job!

Im so agree
beautiful voice! (and adorable kids!)
Congrats!

Pages Previous 1...4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:14 AM