Travis

Re: Star in a new Song To Self Video!
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 05 Jan, 2009 9:45 PM Quote
The announcement says the following:

If we receive enough submissions we'll then take the best sequences and cut them together in a new video for the song, which will preview during the week of the single's release.

I hope we are video worthy and if so that it's closer to the beginning of this week and not the end.

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Mon 05 Jan, 2009 10:00 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:

If we receive enough submissions we'll then take the best sequences and cut them together in a new video for the song, which will preview during the week of the single's release.

I hope we are video worthy and if so that it's closer to the beginning of this week and not the end.

Somehow this post made me feel better and less anxious about when the video will be put up. Thanks :o)!

leticia
leticia Posted Mon 05 Jan, 2009 11:32 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:

Yep, I re-read it this afternoon so I stopped asking about it... : ( Yet, I'm still anxious...lol!

Of course we are video worthy. And if they decide not to include us, I think we should make a video with all the responses...Is there an editor out there? : P

Travis Web Team
Travis Web Team Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 1:05 PM Quote
You can now view the alternative fan video for Travis' new single 'Song To Self' at our official YouTube channel.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to film themselves for this project, we really enjoyed viewing your videos.

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 5:03 PM Quote
Travis Web Team wrote:
You can now view the alternative fan video for Travis' new single 'Song To Self' at our official YouTube channel.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to film themselves for this project, we really enjoyed viewing your videos.

lt is awesome!

erikausagi
erikausagi Posted Wed 07 Jan, 2009 7:42 AM Quote
Travis Web Team wrote:

Thanks! at last!! it's a very good video, shame there wasn't all the videos, because there was some good ones that wasn't incluided!!

leticia
leticia Posted Sun 11 Jan, 2009 5:46 PM Quote
I really really really like the new version!! Thanks for posting this one!! :)

Pages Previous 1...6 7 8 9 [10] All Times BST Current Time 12:00 PM