Travis

thanks for spelling "sarah" correctly
wendongotta
wendongotta Posted Wed 03 Dec, 2008 9:28 PM Quote
yeah long time no posting... can't help it, i'm a biochemistry major. need i say more?

anyways... thanks to the guys for spelling "sarah" correctly. i hate it when people leave off the "h" because it is of hebrew origin.

i love the song and can't wait for more b-sides.
love from new york,
~sarah

Re: thanks for spelling
joemono
joemono Posted Wed 03 Dec, 2008 9:52 PM Quote
Yeah, I hate it when people spell their name the way they want to. How dare they!?

wendongotta
wendongotta Posted Wed 03 Dec, 2008 9:56 PM Quote
i don't mind people spelling their names the way they want to. i was just referring to the traditional way. most of us with the "h" always get misspelled and have to make sure the "h" is there. that happened with a friend of mine on her college transcripts. they misspelled her name and awarded all of her credits to the wrong name, leaving her no way of proving she was the owner of the credits. people just need to focus on their spelling more i guess.

mili
mili Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 7:44 AM Quote
It's slightly country/language related. In Finland it would be Saara (traditional) or Sara (more modern).
I feel for you and the spelling problem though, my name gets spelled wrong all the time, especially by English speaking people, even relatives!

Monica
Monica Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 3:43 PM Quote
In Spanish it's "Sara" :)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 2:35 AM