Travis

Re: European Dates: Feb 2009
toadthewetsprocket
toadthewetsprocket Posted Fri 16 Jan, 2009 9:25 PM Quote
frankfurt is sold out for weeks - i didn´t got the chance to buy at eventim.de - i waited and after a few days i wanted to buy at the mousonturm.
"TRAVIS is sold out" - i was shocked...but now i got my
ticket....could there be any venue change too ??
i believe there are many other people with no ticket...

Monica
Monica Posted Thu 22 Jan, 2009 7:43 PM Quote
Hey! I just saw on TickTackTicket that the venue for the Madrid gig has changed. Not La Riviera anymore, now it's Macumba ;)

kathrinchen
kathrinchen Posted Thu 22 Jan, 2009 11:43 PM Quote
I've got two spare tickets for the gig in Cologne (4th of Feb.). I bought them way back in November but won't be able to attend and I'd rather give them to somebody who is passionate about the band than to someone who'll just go without really appreciating it.
Please let me know if you're interested. I'm sure I'll be missing out on a great gig. ;)

Madrid 13th Feb: Venue Change
Travis Web Team
Travis Web Team Posted Fri 23 Jan, 2009 9:58 AM Quote
Due to ongoing problems with the venue 'La Riviera', the Travis show on February 13th has been switched to a new venue in Madrid called 'Macumba'.

Fri 13 February
Travis, The Alexandria Quartet,
Macumba, Madrid, Spain
Tickets: http://www.ticktackticket.com

All tickets remain valid for the new venue.

Travis Web Team
Travis Web Team Posted Fri 23 Jan, 2009 10:02 AM Quote
Monica wrote:
Hey! I just saw on TickTackTicket that the venue for the Madrid gig has changed. Not La Riviera anymore, now it's Macumba ;)

Hi Monica,
well spotted, looks like your earlier suspicions about La Riviera were correct.

We have now received confirmation of this venue change from the booking agency.

Monica
Monica Posted Sat 24 Jan, 2009 7:08 PM Quote
Yeah, I knew La Riviera wouldn't be ready for the Travis gig... What a pity cause I think it's a great place for a concert. I hope the new venue is good as well :)

By the way, the timetable is the same? I mean when the gates open, Travis are on stage, etc.

Thanks in advance ;)

r25d01
r25d01 Posted Wed 28 Jan, 2009 11:15 PM Quote
i'm reeeaaally looking forward to the concert in cologne! hope they keep falling down in the setlist or/and do i love you anyways. just a few older songs i haven't heard in 2007 and of course the new ones. think it's gonna be amazing again!

i'll write a review or something as soon as possible

deebee
deebee Posted Thu 29 Jan, 2009 9:46 AM Quote
I would love for Fran to do another walkabout in the crowd singing Falling down but I Love You Anyways would be even better. We can hope......
Not long to wait now though. I'm just worried about freezing into an ice block whilst waiting in the queue outside - it's soooo cold in Paris at the moment!

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Thu 29 Jan, 2009 2:14 PM Quote
deebee wrote:
I would love for Fran to do another walkabout in the crowd singing Falling down but I Love You Anyways would be even better. We can hope......
Not long to wait now though. I'm just worried about freezing into an ice block whilst waiting in the queue outside - it's soooo cold in Paris at the moment!

So cold just in Paris?? Ask me about Germany... 3 weeks ago -23ºC !!! And at the moment is freezing too in the north (and south i think)

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Thu 29 Jan, 2009 2:24 PM Quote
deebee wrote:

So cold just in Paris?? Ask me about Germany... 3 weeks ago -23ºC !!! And at the moment is freezing too in the north (and south i think)

Renate1979
Renate1979 Posted Thu 29 Jan, 2009 4:06 PM Quote
I'm going to the gig in Cologne on the 4th. of February (I'm from the Netherlands) but I can't seem to find an hotel near the venue....
Can anyone please help me out with some names or websites from hotels nearby? I prefer at walking distance, and not too expensive.

Sarah-
Sarah- Posted Sat 31 Jan, 2009 4:34 PM Quote
a question to everyone who's gonna be in hamburg:

when will you arrive at the venue? ;)

not-the-same
not-the-same Posted Sat 31 Jan, 2009 5:32 PM Quote
Renate1979 wrote:
I'm going to the gig in Cologne on the 4th. of February (I'm from the Netherlands) but I can't seem to find an hotel near the venue....
Can anyone please help me out with some names or websites from hotels nearby? I prefer at walking distance, and not too expensive.

hey there,
I just googled and found this one, for example - http://www.hotel-imperial.de/ - it's a bit more than 1 km away from the venue, but I don't know about the price ;)

I've got a question, too - what about taking photos at the gig? I haven't decided yet whether to take my camera or not because it is brand new and I don't want it to be taken away from security or something .. so is it allowed? It's just a normal digital camera, nothing fancy really, but anyway ;)

r25d01
r25d01 Posted Sun 01 Feb, 2009 3:27 PM Quote
not-the-same wrote:
Renate1979 wrote:

hey there,
I just googled and found this one, for example - http://www.hotel-imperial.de/ - it's a bit more than 1 km away from the venue, but I don't know about the price ;)

I've got a question, too - what about taking photos at the gig? I haven't decided yet whether to take my camera or not because it is brand new and I don't want it to be taken away from security or something .. so is it allowed? It's just a normal digital camera, nothing fancy really, but anyway ;)

should be allowed, i think. usually you're allowed to take digital cameras. those are not mentioned in the "forbidden list" outside the venue

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Sun 01 Feb, 2009 4:31 PM Quote
Sarah- wrote:
a question to everyone who's gonna be in hamburg:

when will you arrive at the venue? ;)

I will be in Hamburg. I will go with Lilly, i think she was in contact with you

Pages Previous 1...2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:51 AM