Travis

Re: Top 10: Travis (VH1)
the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sat 15 Nov, 2008 11:16 AM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Is it top 10 videos or top 10 songs?

I think it's the top 10 songs that people most want to watch on a music channel for an hour, but more songs than videos I think. At least it gets them airplay.

owenlee
owenlee Posted Sat 15 Nov, 2008 1:33 PM Quote
I think Re-offender is also a good video.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 15 Nov, 2008 2:27 PM Quote
I think My Eyes is a great video but I agree it's a strange list. The Beautiful Occupation shouldn't be in there for either a top 10 song or top 10 video list. Re-offender is great. Selfish Jean is Travis' worst video, by a very long way. :)

mili
mili Posted Sat 15 Nov, 2008 2:35 PM Quote
I was sorry that Re-offender and Side weren't included.

Fran has amazing boots in Love Will Come Through, I've never really noticed that before yesterday.

the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sat 15 Nov, 2008 5:33 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
I think My Eyes is a great video but I agree it's a strange list. The Beautiful Occupation shouldn't be in there for either a top 10 song or top 10 video list. Re-offender is great. Selfish Jean is Travis' worst video, by a very long way. :)

Oh dear, oh dear. We disagree again. :) Selfish Jean is different and it's pretty funny - frankly any video which spawns a t-shirt frenzy can't be bad.

Unless you mean that it's Travis' (the italics make a lot of difference :P) worst video, in which case you're right :)

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 15 Nov, 2008 6:02 PM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:

Oh dear, oh dear. We disagree again. :) Selfish Jean is different and it's pretty funny - frankly any video which spawns a t-shirt frenzy can't be bad.

Unless you mean that it's Travis' (the italics make a lot of difference :P) worst video, in which case you're right :)

What you on about? LOL You do think Selfish Jean is the worst Travis video? Or you don't think it's their worst? I'm confused. I don't think it's very good at all. Amusing in parts. :)

the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sat 15 Nov, 2008 6:34 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
What you on about? LOL You do think Selfish Jean is the worst Travis video? Or you don't think it's their worst? I'm confused. I don't think it's very good at all. Amusing in parts. :)

Hmmm, you have a point... and I can't work out what I meant from reading that back *tries to remember* :)

Ah yes, I meant that it's not their worst video but it is the worst video with Travis in, because they're not in it. Anyway, I like it, it's funny, though I think the biscuit/burglar alarm point is a bit laboured.

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 8:09 AM