Travis

Re: The Killers - Human
Lu122
Lu122 Posted Fri 14 Nov, 2008 3:04 PM Quote
SPACEMAN is better than HUMAN, in my opinion...

Robyn wrote:
I feel like i've waited for this song for like aaaages, and i was so disappointed when i heard it! It's like they've lost their old killers vibe. It's hard to believe it's the same band who brought us when you were young, read my mind, and for reasons unknown.

That happened to me too, but it has grown on me since then and now I just love it!

Peewee wrote:
I LOVE The Killers sooooo much :) I mean like second to Travis...well maybe joint place?!?! So anyway like Sina says....his voice *sighs* soooo good!

And I LOVE "I got soul but I'm not a soldier" that used to be my little signature on here before they got rid of them with the move to the new board :'(

I still can't decide whether The Killers or Travis are my favourite band. The Killers have been at the top of my list for years, but I have to admit that Travis are more talented than them. In spite of that, there's something about The Killers that makes me love them in a special way.

And the "I got a soul but I'm not a soldier" thing... well, I wasn't so crazy about it either... but then I went to their concert and that was such an amazing moment that it's become one of my favourites lyrics ever! It was so powerful, everyone singing... I can't even explain it!

nesmap
nesmap Posted Fri 14 Nov, 2008 10:42 PM Quote
It's a 'love it or hate it' song, and I'm inclined towards the former; good stuff

rebekah
rebekah Posted Sat 15 Nov, 2008 1:39 PM Quote
LOVE Human..but Spaceman is better. They do a good job live (:

Lu122
Lu122 Posted Mon 17 Nov, 2008 10:37 PM Quote
This is all I'm going to listen until the album comes out: Here you have one minute clips of every song in DAY AND AGE:
http://www.the-killers.de/cover-creator/

What did you think? I think this new album is going to be great!

"I CAN'T STAY" reminds me of a song my parents love, but I donĀ“t remember its name...

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 29 Nov, 2008 2:27 AM Quote
Are we Human or are we dancer ???

wtf is that supposed to mean????

Dubz

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 1:47 AM