Travis

TRAVIS Amsterdam
Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Mon 10 Nov, 2008 5:07 PM Quote
So....who's going and will there be a boardiesmeeting before the gig?
cheers Sanne

Re: TRAVIS Amsterdam
deebee
deebee Posted Mon 10 Nov, 2008 5:48 PM Quote
oooh I would love to join you guys but my hubby would go mad if I so much as suggested hopping on a plane again for Travis :-(
Have a great time and hope you manage to organise a boardie meet-up!

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Tue 11 Nov, 2008 1:01 PM Quote
hmmm hubby madness, not the effect you would be going for i guess:) Maybe you could say, you're going to run some arrants and then get on a plane.....Luckily for me, the hubby will stay home with our daughter and me and my lil'bro. will be going to Amsterdam!! So far no boardies meeting, but you'll never know............:)
Bye!
deebee wrote:
oooh I would love to join you guys but my hubby would go mad if I so much as suggested hopping on a plane again for Travis :-(
Have a great time and hope you manage to organise a boardie meet-up!

Fer Fer
Fer Fer Posted Tue 11 Nov, 2008 8:02 PM Quote
Hey Sanne, long time no write. I'll be going! :D So far it's just me, so i'll be glad to meet up :)

Tonie
Tonie Posted Tue 11 Nov, 2008 11:13 PM Quote
Aaah nostalgia for 18 months ago, when I did the hopping on a plane thing to Amsterdam for a Travis gig. It was brilliant. Hope you all have a great time.

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Wed 12 Nov, 2008 7:23 PM Quote
Tonie wrote:
Aaah nostalgia for 18 months ago, when I did the hopping on a plane thing to Amsterdam for a Travis gig. It was brilliant. Hope you all have a great time.

aaaaawwww No such plans for this concert???? What a pity!

Tonie
Tonie Posted Wed 12 Nov, 2008 10:46 PM Quote
Sadly I won't be coming over. Much as I'd love to. The credit crunch is biting hard. Local gig tickets are a bit of a luxury at the moment, never mind long distance ones!

But I'll think of you, and hope that you're having a blast! :)

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Wed 19 Nov, 2008 7:38 PM Quote
Fer Fer wrote:
Hey Sanne, long time no write. I'll be going! :D So far it's just me, so i'll be glad to meet up :)

Hi Jennifer,
Indeed long time no read:) I have been quite absent lately or rather more of a lurker:)
Do you still life in Enschede? Hope you're alright and we'll (again me and my brother) will be glad to meet up in Amsterdam.
Cheers sanne

Fer Fer
Fer Fer Posted Thu 20 Nov, 2008 7:48 AM Quote
Hey Sanne,
Ja, ik woon nog steeds in Enschede ;) I'm in between opleidingen for now, so just hanging around at home. How's your daughter? Looking forward to seeing Travis again :) We can figure out a time and place when it gets closer. And i too have become mostly a lurker nowadays :)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 10:25 AM