Travis

i can't stop saying obama
turps
turps Posted Wed 05 Nov, 2008 9:09 PM Quote
hi. it was my birhtday 3 days ago and i saw a dead snake near the train station ewww. it was so scary. first time i saw a snake in person!!honest! today, i woke up and obama is president of the world. lols. no matter what the polls said, i never believed it could happen. i mean martin luther had a dream, but this is beyond it.lols. this is really big! where would the slimeballs who beat up kids just because of the color of their skins hide themselves now that their president is african american? hahaha. WHat a bizzare day! because today is also the day that my heart broke up into a million pieces. hahaha. but there are worst things in the world than a broken heart right? because last night i dreamt that my brother was getting beat up right in front of me and i couldn't do a thing to stop it..and i woke up crying. holy chit, why do i always feel the need to confess when i am posting on this board? hmmm... life can be bleak... but if i can still care abouta black man becoming the president of the united states of america, life is still worth living, huh? hehehe. happy birthday to me.^_^

Re: i can't stop saying obama
Hanne
Hanne Posted Wed 05 Nov, 2008 9:35 PM Quote
A belated happy birthday, turps :)

turps
turps Posted Wed 05 Nov, 2008 11:06 PM Quote
thanks o(o_o)O

SAM(LOS ANGELES)
SAM(LOS ANGELES) Posted Wed 05 Nov, 2008 11:44 PM Quote
ditto, it's funny but i don't think it has really sunk in for me yet. i'm not used to getting what i want and when i do, i feel like this

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 6:47 AM