Travis

Re: Wooohhhhhbamaaaaaaaa!!!!!
melissa
melissa Posted Thu 06 Nov, 2008 5:30 AM Quote
yeah
congrats Obama!!!
lol that's so fun how all world pay attention about USA elections.

all news about it!!

but I'm glad 'cos Obama's gonna be the next president of USA.
OBAMA SHOULD PAY OFF OUR DEBT HAHAHA.
do you remember the cucus klan??? this election is a big step you know! NO MORE THAT, NO MORE DIFERENCE WE'RE THE SAME THING HUMANS WITH HANDS, LEGS, AND BRAIN.
NO MORE WAR, DEATH, POVERTY... OUR DECISION IS THE FUTURE.

I don't know if Obama is the change, but I'm telling to you that we make and build the present and the future, and obviously the past, everyday with our acts in every little place from bs as, nyc, moscu, alaska congo and the whole world. So we must to be responsible and USE THE BRAIN EVERYTIME.

Well HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT YEAR, ENJOY UR NEW PRESIDENT. IT WAS A GREAT NEW.

GOOD LUCK FORM BUENOS AIRES

sorry for my english!

akanksha
akanksha Posted Thu 06 Nov, 2008 6:49 AM Quote
Amazing speech.

When you see him standing there asking you to start believing in the promise of change, you know he's not just spouting rubbish; instead of an ambitious, selfish politician you see one of the best examples of an honest, determined, caring person you've seen that's been put in charge of leading a country.

Inspiring stuff.

I can't wait to see how he sets things right, for and with Americans.

minnmess wrote:
This is my friend's facebook profile pic. Love it.

http://photos-a.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-snc1/v372/58/10/72600821/n72600821_38523888_5213.jpg

Haha, my friend has that too:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y43/thespian11/zx6yi8.jpg

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Thu 06 Nov, 2008 9:39 AM Quote
akanksha wrote:
Amazing speech.

When you see him standing there asking you to start believing in the promise of change, you know he's not just spouting rubbish; instead of an ambitious, selfish politician you see one of the best examples of an honest, determined, caring person you've seen that's been put in charge of leading a country.

Inspiring stuff.

I can't wait to see how he sets things right, for and with Americans.

YES!spot on akanksha!I hope he executes his plans well.

akanksha wrote:
minnmess wrote:
This is my friend's facebook profile pic. Love it.

http://photos-a.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-snc1/v372/58/10/72600821/n72600821_38523888_5213.jpg

Haha, my friend has that too:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y43/thespian11/zx6yi8.jpg

THAT IS SO COOL!

Sarah-
Sarah- Posted Thu 06 Nov, 2008 12:25 PM Quote
http://coldplay.com/newsdetail.php?id=192

=)

akanksha
akanksha Posted Thu 06 Nov, 2008 2:30 PM Quote

woot! :D

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Thu 06 Nov, 2008 3:35 PM Quote

=DDDDDDDDDD

Nell
Nell Posted Thu 06 Nov, 2008 4:52 PM Quote

haha same pic was in our newspaper today..

I'm totally happy that it's Obama and not McCain..but for Switzerland it means hard times ahead - US is our 2nd most importand export-"country" of the world (about 20 billion dollars) lots of it is either luxury-articles or medical stuff.
Now Obama wants to rise the taxes for the richer Americans and decrease the taxes on the medical stuff( I mean the reaally rich ones): which gives us here 3 problems:

1)our Med-companies and their exports
2) If the rich ones have to pay more taxes, they'll buy less luxury-article from us
3) and the most important for us: Rich people don't like to pay taxes, that's why they either leave their country or have a Swiss (or Lichtensteiner- etc.) nr.-bank-account.

That's why Obama wants to fight the our "holy" acount-secrecy-system......which we live of...

;) So from a moral, social and human view...and from a world view: I'm totally Pro Obama...but please don't tuch our beloved bank-system...;)

Nora ;)

flc
flc Posted Thu 06 Nov, 2008 7:42 PM Quote
The dream comes true! Yes we can! :D

Bellringer
Bellringer Posted Fri 07 Nov, 2008 2:28 AM Quote
Thank you U S of A.

Can we believe in the change though? I believe Obama wants to bring about the change. But will the current economic crisis allow him to do it as immediately as we all hope?

Bringing about change is something easier said than done.

Monica
Monica Posted Fri 07 Nov, 2008 5:25 PM Quote

Haha. Chris is genius :)

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 07 Nov, 2008 7:19 PM Quote
Bellringer wrote:
Thank you U S of A.

Can we believe in the change though? I believe Obama wants to bring about the change. But will the current economic crisis allow him to do it as immediately as we all hope?

Bringing about change is something easier said than done.

There is a lot of work to be done and I believe he is the right leader - intelligent, pragmatic, and inspiring.

But you are right, there is a lot of work to be done and people have to realize that electing him will not make everything perfect the day after he takes office.

Esteban
Esteban Posted Fri 07 Nov, 2008 7:46 PM Quote
I'm not running the guy down before he takes office, but I remember a huge wave of optimism sweeping the UK when New Labour won by a landslide 11 and a half years ago. Now I'm not suggesting that these two events are anything like similar in significance, but it makes me rather cautiously optimistic.

Teffy
Teffy Posted Tue 18 Nov, 2008 12:01 AM Quote
Cheers!
I know it's late but ..congratulations.

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] All Times BST Current Time 6:33 AM