Travis

Re: Are You Smarter than a 10 Year old.
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sun 02 Nov, 2008 8:58 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
minnmess wrote:

I dont want someone to have to tell me i should be on that show, but i really want the $$ and shopping spree.

No one has to tell me. I know I have no style. And I need to be told what to buy because I have no clue.

However: I do not take my children to school in my jammies or sweat pants. That is one low I hope I never sink to.

If I lived in Minnesota Kayte, then I'd nominated you and be on hand for the friend interview ("Oh GAWD Kayte is such a hot mess trainwreck!"). Maybe you should ask Nicole to recommend you

I was thinking about Minnesota because I was talking to someone from there. My bad

Motor City

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sun 02 Nov, 2008 11:46 PM Quote
We had the argentinian version of it last year I think. I never watched and apparently I wasn't the only one, because it didn't last long.
The concept is stupid anyways. At least here, they just considered that knowing random facts was an indicator of "intelligence".

Tonie
Tonie Posted Mon 03 Nov, 2008 2:08 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Of course, I should have known that SKY and Edmonds wouldn't have an original idea. Mind you he did figure out how to fill an hour of TV opening fucking boxes !!!

Dubz

Hey, knock it off - I had an audition for that programme!:)

I figured if I could make a quick few quid for "opening fucking boxes", I didn't care. The recession does funny things to pride....!!!

Sadly....you won't be seeing me on it, and no fast 1/4 mill for me either :(

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 03 Nov, 2008 2:32 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
minnmess wrote:

I dont want someone to have to tell me i should be on that show, but i really want the $$ and shopping spree.

No one has to tell me. I know I have no style. And I need to be told what to buy because I have no clue.

However: I do not take my children to school in my jammies or sweat pants. That is one low I hope I never sink to.

If I lived in Minnesota Kayte, then I'd nominated you and be on hand for the friend interview ("Oh GAWD Kayte is such a hot mess trainwreck!"). Maybe you should ask Nicole to recommend you

I was thinking about Minnesota because I was talking to someone from there. My bad

Motor City

Well, thank you Lauren. And I'm not even insulted. :o)
I looked on their web site and their upcoming cities are Philadelphia, Chicago, New York City, New Orleans, St. Louis.

That Nick guy charges $500 to do your hair at his salon! COME ON! That's just nuts.

Monica
Monica Posted Mon 03 Nov, 2008 5:52 PM Quote
There's a Spanish version that started last year. I've only seen it two times or so but I find it boring and most of the times I don't know what the answer is *lol*

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 03 Nov, 2008 7:27 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
minnmess wrote:

Motor City

Well, thank you Lauren. And I'm not even insulted. :o)
I looked on their web site and their upcoming cities are Philadelphia, Chicago, New York City, New Orleans, St. Louis.

That Nick guy charges $500 to do your hair at his salon! COME ON! That's just nuts.

I'm not a big fan of Nick's haircuts. They're pretty average. He sorta creeps me out. He's always like "Give us a hug!"...Ew, how 'bout no, lol! I love Stacey and Clinton, though! They're so funny! I have a crush on Clinton! He's so cute. I always think he may be gay though, just because he's so fashionable, lol, but my mom claims he's married.

Over the weekend TLC had a special where they showed all the episodes with "hootchie mamas" LOL..it was hilarious. You know how some stores have really huge, wide poles in them at the mall? Well, Clinton was trying to swing around one of them and couldn't even get his arms all the way around it, lol! He was like "Look, Stacey, I'm pole dancing." :P

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 03 Nov, 2008 7:58 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:

I love Stacey and Clinton, though! They're so funny! I have a crush on Clinton! He's so cute. I always think he may be gay though, just because he's so fashionable, lol, but my mom claims he's married.

Well, here is an interview he conducted with himself. I think the answer is...Duh!

http://www.clintonkelly.com/faq.html

P.S. His web site has some of the most ridiculous pictures I have ever seen. Especially the one where he's on the floor surrounded by shoes, gloves and an egg beater.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 04 Nov, 2008 12:31 AM Quote
i LOVE Clinton, but he is most definatly gay. I love when him and Stacey get giggling about something and cant stop. And when they put on the contestants clothes.

I sometimes really like Nick's haircut, and sometimes they are just okay. But there are instances when he has to start with REALLY bad hair, so there is only so far you can go. And seriously people, stop crying about your hair!

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 1:29 AM