Travis

Bedgebury
peanuts
peanuts Posted Mon 11 Jun, 2007 5:22 PM Quote
Brilliant gig last night, Brilliant setting, Brilliant set and Brilliant atmosphere.
Top stuff !

Re: Bedgebury
kim2007w
kim2007w Posted Mon 11 Jun, 2007 7:10 PM Quote
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z125/kim2007w/bedgebury017.jpg

yes good time and here is set list,

lozm
lozm Posted Mon 11 Jun, 2007 8:01 PM Quote
^^Thanks

dougiendawn
dougiendawn Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 8:49 AM Quote
Agree was fantastic and I was right at the front couldn't of been any better.

Dazzler
Dazzler Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 8:56 AM Quote
Security
Overzealous security staff spoiled what was otherwise a fantastic concert on Sunday evening. Having attended the show at Bedgebury with my wife and 3 sons, aged 12,11 & 8. Thanks for dedicating a song to them Fran, ( it was their first ever concert). We were all looking forward to the moment that Travis appeared. As is normal when the headline act came on to the stage everybody stood and started to dance, including us. But my youngest son could not see the stage so naturally I placed him on my shoulders, as is the tradition (although this normally involves at least one well endowed young lady). But almost instantly the security staff were instructing me to removed the offending child or be ejected from the show. I assured them I am responsible parent and that he was not obstructing anybody elses view. They did not listen and just quoted a bloke called 'Alf n'safety'. My wife forced me to relent and they left us alone, but I was left fuming and my son was unable to view any part of the concert.
I don't blame the Band and in fact they lightened our mood by playing such a fantastic set, but the incident upset both myself and my family but also a number of other families who were nearby and were also affected by this insane ruling. But I am looking forward to the day my son can pick me up, so i can get a better view. Dazzler

donnamarsh3
donnamarsh3 Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 10:08 PM Quote
what a brilliant night!!!!best travis concert i've seen so far!!!!!!

Pages [1] All Times UTC Current Time 6:53 AM