Travis

Re: Last film you saw
megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Thu 14 Jul, 2011 10:21 PM Quote
thewishlist wrote:
The Rebound.
Rubbish, of course, but now I've got another star crush. It's getting seriously pathetic, lol.

Justin Bartha? Don't feel bad, he's hot ;)

Aww Wends, I've watched 'He's Just Not That Into You' twice! I like it. But it might be due to the fact that I adore Ginnifer Goodwin and Justin Long (come on Drew Barrymore, stop acting all silly and marry the dude!).

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 21 Jul, 2011 4:46 PM Quote
Gnomeo & Juliet: Very good! Kids loved it!

Rio: Not so good. Kids thought it was ok, but not wild about it.

monkey
monkey Posted Sun 24 Jul, 2011 8:09 PM Quote
http://s52.radikal.ru/i136/0908/59/f8ee6f4d074b.jpg
Possibly the worst thing I've ever seen. I don't think it would have been any better had English subtitles been available.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Sun 24 Jul, 2011 9:02 PM Quote
LOL, Andrew!!! Ummm, did you really watch it in Polish? Hilarious. My mother forced me to see this with her. :/

P.S. I saw this yesterday - not bad! It freaked me out, the story is well creepy :/
http://www.moviegoods.com/Assets/product_images/1020/543612.1020.A.jpg

monkey
monkey Posted Sun 24 Jul, 2011 9:23 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
LOL, Andrew!!! Ummm, did you really watch it in Polish?

I did. I could tell it was a girl film without much of a story line, largely due to all the freakin dancing scenes. Is it a popular film?.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Sun 24 Jul, 2011 10:06 PM Quote
I would say so. Not hugely but obviously quite a lot of women have seen it. My mother even twice - don't even get me started!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 25 Jul, 2011 12:34 AM Quote
I saw the 1946 version of the Razors Edge . very different from the bill Murray remake and better then the book

thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Mon 25 Jul, 2011 9:35 AM Quote
http://www.trailershut.com/movie-posters/Nowhere-Boy-Movie-Poster.jpg

highly recommendable, I think (not because it's "about John Lennon's youth", but because it's a good film with great actors.)

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Mon 25 Jul, 2011 11:33 PM Quote
I obviously haven't seen it yet but I just found out that apparently the new Spiderman is not another part as I thought but a remake! Remaking a movie which is less than 10 years old?! Seriously?!

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Tue 26 Jul, 2011 12:57 PM Quote
NEDS by Peter Mullan

Brilliant scottish film set in the 70's in Glasgow about a young boy growing up through high school and his involvement in the gang culture of the time.

However , 90% of you on here wont understand a word of it LOL

thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Tue 26 Jul, 2011 2:41 PM Quote
are the accents *worse* than in My Name Is Joe, Small Faces or Sweet Sixteen? ;)
(My, I was so glad there were subtitles when I first watched those on dvd *lol*)

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Tue 26 Jul, 2011 2:44 PM Quote
I would say they are about the same.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 29 Jul, 2011 10:36 PM Quote
Cowboys & Aliens...pretty sure Megg would like it..... i did toooooooooooooooooo

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Sat 30 Jul, 2011 7:45 PM Quote
Ha, I don't know Ric - I'm not the biggest fan of westerns although mixing cowboys with aliens does sound awesome!

I watched a bunch of movies this week.
'Brighton Rock' - not the best ever but I love Helen Mirren and it's beautifully shot! I will definitely try to go to Eastbourne where they filmed it because it's gorgeous!

'Cry Baby'. I personally think this movie is all kinds of over the top awesome. The storyline is very similar to Grease but it's much funnier. I liked it a lot. Plus, you know, young Johnny Depp.

'Saturday Night Fever'. Oh boy. I have never seen it before and was definitely expecting something else! It is a rather heavy movie! - but I liked it more than I thought I would.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 30 Jul, 2011 10:07 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
'Cry Baby'. I personally think this movie is all kinds of over the top awesome. The storyline is very similar to Grease but it's much funnier. I liked it a lot. Plus, you know, young Johnny Depp.

I saw that at the theater when it first came out. I don't remember much about it, other than that single tear tattoo on Johnny's cheek.

Pages Previous 1...65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:30 PM