Travis

My two cents for what it's worth...
californiagirl
californiagirl Posted Thu 16 Oct, 2008 9:36 PM Quote
Yes, there are multiple threads about the new album but I'll post my own just because I feel like it. :-)

I wasn't quite sure what to think of when I first heard a few songs off of this album. But after listening to it several times as a whole album, I can tell you that I really do love it. I really can't wait to hear it live and hope that Travis will make it over to the US to make this a reality!

Re: My two cents for what it's worth...
Mandy
Mandy Posted Thu 16 Oct, 2008 9:40 PM Quote
californiagirl wrote:
Yes, there are multiple threads about the new album but I'll post my own just because I feel like it. :-)

I wasn't quite sure what to think of when I first heard a few songs off of this album. But after listening to it several times as a whole album, I can tell you that I really do love it. I really can't wait to hear it live and hope that Travis will make it over to the US to make this a reality!
hey stranger!! So glad to hear you got into the new album, i bet if you give it a few more listens you will love it as much as most of us do and not get it out of your head. Hope you're good, been a while since we talked :) xxx

Edel
Edel Posted Thu 16 Oct, 2008 10:11 PM Quote
Hey Mel, hey Mandy :0)
Its been yonks eh? Hope to catch up with both of you soon.

Ursina
Ursina Posted Fri 17 Oct, 2008 10:24 AM Quote
californiagirl wrote:

Hey Cal'girl :) nice to see you about !

That what I feel about this album too, the more I listen to it the more I love it. Somehow it feels very mature and rounded, autumn leaves and golden sun come to my head.

What have you been up to ??

sina:)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 2:32 AM