Travis

Glass Onion EP
apdiscount
apdiscount Posted Tue 14 Oct, 2008 6:34 PM Quote
I have a new Unused Glass onion EP new Unopened.

What do you think its worth!?

Thanks x

Re: Glass Onion EP
Mandy
Mandy Posted Tue 14 Oct, 2008 7:08 PM Quote
Mhmmm Ill give ya £10 for it :p

apdiscount
apdiscount Posted Wed 15 Oct, 2008 7:38 AM Quote
anyone want it for £200?

apdiscount
apdiscount Posted Wed 15 Oct, 2008 9:48 AM Quote
The Horse Shoe Bar in Drury Street, a short alley just around the corner from Glasgow's Central Station is one of the Scottish city's oldest bars, and certainly one that has retained its wood and mirror finish while all the bars around wax and wane with the latest theme. The original proprieter was John W White in the early 1900s and his name can still be seen etched in the bar's stained glass windows. Neil Primrose, Travis' drummer, worked there and at the School of Art's student bar when he first met the three guys who would later be his band mates. Fran first saw Neil and guitarist Andy Dunlop play in the Horse Shoe with their female fronted band Running Red. Soon after, Fran joined the band which was renamed Glass Onion without their female lead. With the Martyn brothers on keyboards and bass, the fivesome released a privately made CD The Glass Onion EP in 1993 featuring the tracks Dream On, The Day Before, Free Soul and Whenever She Comes Round. Only 500 were made and they were recently valued at £500 each...

How can i tell what number mine is?

apdiscount
apdiscount Posted Wed 15 Oct, 2008 9:49 AM Quote
The Horse Shoe Bar in Drury Street, a short alley just around the corner from Glasgow's Central Station is one of the Scottish city's oldest bars, and certainly one that has retained its wood and mirror finish while all the bars around wax and wane with the latest theme. The original proprieter was John W White in the early 1900s and his name can still be seen etched in the bar's stained glass windows. Neil Primrose, Travis' drummer, worked there and at the School of Art's student bar when he first met the three guys who would later be his band mates. Fran first saw Neil and guitarist Andy Dunlop play in the Horse Shoe with their female fronted band Running Red. Soon after, Fran joined the band which was renamed Glass Onion without their female lead. With the Martyn brothers on keyboards and bass, the fivesome released a privately made CD The Glass Onion EP in 1993 featuring the tracks Dream On, The Day Before, Free Soul and Whenever She Comes Round. Only 500 were made and they were recently valued at £500 each...

apdiscount
apdiscount Posted Wed 15 Oct, 2008 9:49 AM Quote

apdiscount
apdiscount Posted Wed 15 Oct, 2008 2:17 PM Quote
Ive been offered £100.

Private message me if you can beat this price and i shall sell.

paulo
paulo Posted Wed 15 Oct, 2008 2:34 PM Quote
If you're a fan you'd want to keep it or did you just join this site to sell it and make some money?

apdiscount
apdiscount Posted Wed 15 Oct, 2008 2:52 PM Quote
Just looking to sell it really and make some money.

Sarah-
Sarah- Posted Wed 15 Oct, 2008 3:13 PM Quote
lol

oh my... that's just... sad.

paulo
paulo Posted Wed 15 Oct, 2008 3:32 PM Quote
apdiscount wrote:
Just looking to sell it really and make some money.
At least your honest.Good luck.

Mandy
Mandy Posted Wed 15 Oct, 2008 3:38 PM Quote
My offer, £10. I push it to 20 aslong as you can actually provide some prove :)

apdiscount
apdiscount Posted Thu 16 Oct, 2008 9:33 AM Quote
Ok im listing this on ebay in the next few days

Shall keep you all informed

apdiscount
apdiscount Posted Fri 17 Oct, 2008 8:11 AM Quote
Does nobody want this?

Is £20 the best offer?

Sky-Blue Puppy
Sky-Blue Puppy Posted Fri 17 Oct, 2008 8:39 AM Quote
It's funny that you should push that EP right now. I mean, just in the recent FaceCulture interview Fran said he's got like a 1,000 copies of it and (something in the line) that he could really mess up the market if he chose to :)

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:04 AM