Travis

Re: Tonight: 11. oct. LIVESTREAM from Nürnberg!!!
minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 11 Oct, 2008 10:11 PM Quote
after waiting for over 4 hours...
THEY ARE ON!

mili
mili Posted Sat 11 Oct, 2008 10:14 PM Quote
They're on NOW

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Sat 11 Oct, 2008 10:14 PM Quote
the page marks some mistakes on it.
I'm The_Msn_Who by the way

paulo
paulo Posted Sat 11 Oct, 2008 10:32 PM Quote
The boys are sounding fuckin' brilliant.The crowd are very subdued though.It was funny when Fran told Andy he was so out of tune it was unbelievable/Cos that's what I was thinking.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 11 Oct, 2008 10:54 PM Quote
The crowd much improved from Song To Self onwards. Thanks for the fun everyone. It was great! :)

Sarah-
Sarah- Posted Sat 11 Oct, 2008 10:56 PM Quote
just one thing...

am i correct that there wasn't really a crowd anymore? i mean, after travis left, they were showing the place where the crowd should have been and there was hardly anyone left. it makes me totally sad. maybe people were leaving while they were playing? =(

well, i'm from germany and as i said... they shouldn't have played there. it was some sort of teenie festival and the line-up was completely different from the music travis are doing. plus, they arent famous over here, when it comes to teens.

so i guess it just wasn't working =(

fran, i really hope this will not lead to the fact that you're moving away from germany again! *g* you know, we didn't know you'd be there. otherwise i'm sure more people would have tried to win these tickets or however you could get them.

it was still a great performance though, after they got the sound right.
i'm just sad because of the audience.

anyway, rant over ;)

deebee
deebee Posted Sat 11 Oct, 2008 10:56 PM Quote
Good job all the boardies were there virtually rocking their socks off! Good Pogo fellow boardies ;-)

elodie
elodie Posted Sat 11 Oct, 2008 10:57 PM Quote
the show was great but the crowd was not very enthusiastic... :-( I really liked their version of 'I Kissed A Girl' with Andy singing for the chorus. Now, I'm going to sleep... good night everyone

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 11 Oct, 2008 10:59 PM Quote
Totally enjoyed chatting with the boardies off and on for what seemed like the entire day while we waited. Things were a bit rough for the band, both technically and audience-wise, but the boardies were rockin' in the chat room and giving the band our cyber love.

mili
mili Posted Sat 11 Oct, 2008 10:59 PM Quote
I think the boardies had more fun than the band, Fran seemed pretty miffed at times. But they're pros, and did a wonderful job, as always.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Sat 11 Oct, 2008 10:59 PM Quote
Travis rocked...the audience did not. Thanks Travis for a great show..and to the boardies for the great conversation!

Mandy
Mandy Posted Sat 11 Oct, 2008 11:01 PM Quote

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Sat 11 Oct, 2008 11:01 PM Quote
elodie wrote:
the show was great but the crowd was not very enthusiastic... :-( I really liked their version of 'I Kissed A Girl' with Andy singing for the chorus. Now, I'm going to sleep... good night everyone

Andy singing? Aw, I love Andy's voice when he's talking, what's he like singing? :)

Mandy
Mandy Posted Sat 11 Oct, 2008 11:02 PM Quote
Thanks Travis. We all had the best night, if we did go slightly mad waiting for you guys. It was a difficult start but you got there in the end, maybe you felt our love and adoration all this way. Love you always njahhh :D xxx

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Sat 11 Oct, 2008 11:03 PM Quote
Meridith wrote:
Travis rocked...the audience did not. Thanks Travis for a great show..and to the boardies for the great conversation!

Germans never rocked live xD
I lived it

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 Next All Times BST Current Time 10:01 AM