Travis

Re: chris martin spotted at travis astoria gig
Sarah-
Sarah- Posted Sat 11 Oct, 2008 4:51 PM Quote
Craig wrote:
Lucky Coldplaying members Sarah, Felix and Mark met Chris Martin last night at Travis’ Astoria gig in London.

haha, who are you then?

but yeah, it's true, we've met him after the gig and i still can't really believe it. you see, i'm a huuge coldplay fan and already saw them in hamburg and berlin a few weeks ago. that was when i figured that it seems impossible to meet them.
and then after the travis gig we were waiting for the guys to come out, when he was suddenly walking past us ;D it tooks us completely by surprise, so i was like WTF, haha.

it was funny, because i actually expected fran to be at the coldplay gig in berlin last month (no idea if he was there, just a thought) and now it was the other way around ^^

it was reeeally great meeting him, he was so nice =)

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 11 Oct, 2008 4:56 PM Quote
That's really nice Sarah. I'd love to meet Chris Martin. :)

Sarah-
Sarah- Posted Sat 11 Oct, 2008 4:59 PM Quote
=)

and i'm glad that he said it was fine taking pictures - i think otherwise none of my friends would have believed me lol

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 11 Oct, 2008 5:01 PM Quote
Sarah- wrote:
=)

and i'm glad that he said it was fine taking pictures - i think otherwise none of my friends would have believed me lol

Haha. You have proof! :)

Tonie
Tonie Posted Sat 11 Oct, 2008 5:07 PM Quote
Chris and Tim were clearly there to learn how it's done :)

Fran himself has been spotted at a couple of London gigs in the relatively recent past - David Ford and Duke Special. But always the gigs that I've missed :(

(and given how often I go to these bloody things, the odds were slim)

Oh, and thanks, I'll take the credit for posting the article about Fran and Chris building teepees for their kiddies together! :)

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 1:29 AM