Travis

Travis "street team"
icmntsteve
icmntsteve Posted Thu 09 Oct, 2008 7:55 PM Quote
hello folks Im a new fella but ive been a fan since my brother played me a copy of Good Feeling way back in the ninetes. Ive seen a few posts recently about Travis's chart positions and stuff and how they dont seem to have as much exposure these days. I think that its up to the boardies to help spread the message too! Get five of your mates and send them the link for the you tube video for Long Way Down with the wee dancing guy and tell them to send it to five of their mates after that and so on. It will be a phenomenon!

Re: Travis
Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Thu 09 Oct, 2008 8:05 PM Quote
icmntsteve wrote:
hello folks Im a new fella but ive been a fan since my brother played me a copy of Good Feeling way back in the ninetes. Ive seen a few posts recently about Travis's chart positions and stuff and how they dont seem to have as much exposure these days. I think that its up to the boardies to help spread the message too! Get five of your mates and send them the link for the you tube video for Long Way Down with the wee dancing guy and tell them to send it to five of their mates after that and so on. It will be a phenomenon!

Welcome to the board! You'll love it here.
:)

icmntsteve
icmntsteve Posted Thu 09 Oct, 2008 8:20 PM Quote
Thanks Tracey!

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Thu 09 Oct, 2008 9:13 PM Quote
If you go into the Travis Chatroom thread and click on the link you can chat to some of us boardies just now. :-)

Craig
Craig Posted Thu 09 Oct, 2008 10:21 PM Quote
yes welcome in my friend. this is an ace place to be

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 5:55 AM