Travis

US tour ???
marcela_lm
marcela_lm Posted Wed 08 Oct, 2008 4:30 PM Quote
Hi all !

Is there going to be a US tour?? they are going to MExico city so... any news about that??

Re: US tour ???
Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 08 Oct, 2008 4:40 PM Quote
In an interview that was posted, Fran said possibly a couple US dates on the west coast in November, but the world tour would begin in Jan/Feb 2009.

hburke21
hburke21 Posted Wed 08 Oct, 2008 4:43 PM Quote
YAY!!!! Fingers crossed! Come back to Philly! :)

doisneau7
doisneau7 Posted Wed 08 Oct, 2008 9:16 PM Quote
Thank goodness! It's hard enough to wait for the album , let alone a chance to see them live again. They put on one of the best shows I've seen.

OHMEATPIES
OHMEATPIES Posted Thu 09 Oct, 2008 1:13 AM Quote
Aaaah, Travis, if you visit USA, please drop by in Montreal! I've never seen you live! :(

erikausagi
erikausagi Posted Thu 09 Oct, 2008 1:20 AM Quote
marcela_lm wrote:
Hi all !

Is there going to be a US tour?? they are going to MExico city so... any news about that??

C'mon!!! come to Mexico City!!! we can get an international gig with them!!lol (i mean, while they give a US/Canada tour!!!)

marcela_lm
marcela_lm Posted Thu 09 Oct, 2008 2:00 AM Quote
I saw them in Austin and in Monterrey, and honestly I liked it better in Austin, it was a smaller place and their security people were not as rude and mean as in Mexico, here their bodyguards made a big deal out of a little crowd of people that were waiting for them outside their hotel.

pinkys guarros!!!

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Thu 09 Oct, 2008 2:38 AM Quote
OHMEATPIES wrote:
Aaaah, Travis, if you visit USA, please drop by in Montreal! I've never seen you live! :(

I didn't know Montreal was in the USA......

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 8:43 PM