Ursina Posted Tue 07 Oct, 2008 2:55 PM Quote
welcome !

don't be shy ! speak up ! :)

I'm not from India though...

Re: any indian fans
akanksha
akanksha Posted Tue 07 Oct, 2008 4:55 PM Quote
Hellllllo!

I was born in India and lived there for eight years, and then moved to Singapore. Which is where I've been living now for nearly eight years.
My roots are still Indian though, so to answer your question, yes there are Indian fans(by birth at least), and I'm one of them. :) Welcome!

anshuman
anshuman Posted Tue 07 Oct, 2008 5:06 PM Quote
akanksha wrote:
Hellllllo!

I was born in India and lived there for eight years, and then moved to Singapore. Which is where I've been living now for nearly eight years.
My roots are still Indian though, so to answer your question, yes there are Indian fans(by birth at least), and I'm one of them. :) Welcome!

hi there,
glad to see you..your name suggests so..
i am from calcutta,you must be living with your parents..lets see..you moved to sg when you were 8..and you've been there for 8 years now..that makes you 16..
sorry for having discussed your true age..but i guess it's obvious:)

akanksha
akanksha Posted Tue 07 Oct, 2008 5:15 PM Quote
anshuman wrote:
akanksha wrote:
Hellllllo!

hi there,
i am from calcutta,you must be living with your parents..lets see..you moved to sg when you were 8..and you've been there for 8 years now..that makes you 16..

It's ok, wasn't trying to hide it or anything. Haha.
I'm from Hyderabad. Indians are a rarity on this board, I haven't seen ANY others so far.

Esteban
Esteban Posted Tue 07 Oct, 2008 7:07 PM Quote
I love a good Indian.

anshuman
anshuman Posted Thu 09 Oct, 2008 12:08 PM Quote
akanksha wrote:
anshuman wrote:
akanksha wrote:
Hellllllo!

hi there,

It's ok, wasn't trying to hide it or anything. Haha.
I'm from Hyderabad. Indians are a rarity on this board, I haven't seen ANY others so far.

hyderabad that's nice...a person very close to me is from hyderabad too..
hmm...as for people from india,i don't think we have much here..else this post would have had some more pages by now..in regards to the population we so proud of:)

i've been to hyderabad many-a-times..but never really got the chance to look around..i was from aviation..so..got there often.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 3:40 AM