Travis

Me onstage with Travis
leeriff
leeriff Posted Sun 10 Jun, 2007 3:13 PM Quote
Hi all and special thanks to Fran,Dougie,Andy,Neil and Klaus. You made my life,when you welcomed me on stage,during song "Flowers...." at the Plymouth Pavillions show. I have never experienced such comparderie at a gig like this before.You guys are fantastic,love to meet you again,maybe when you play Plymouth again, you can send us a guest pass? I work in Plymouth City Centre at Express Watchmakers in Market Ave. my email is coleclan@3mail.com just in case anyone wants to chat. Tc lads your amazing,best band live ever. Yours Lee xxxxx

Re: Me onstage with Travis
kim2007w
kim2007w Posted Mon 11 Jun, 2007 7:55 PM Quote
yes i remember you, reading that has brought back happy memories, thanks

emmahealy
emmahealy Posted Mon 11 Jun, 2007 11:28 PM Quote
leeriff wrote:
Hi all and special thanks to Fran,Dougie,Andy,Neil and Klaus. You made my life,when you welcomed me on stage,during song "Flowers...." at the Plymouth Pavillions show. I have never experienced such comparderie at a gig like this before.You guys are fantastic,love to meet you again,maybe when you play Plymouth again, you can send us a guest pass? I work in Plymouth City Centre at Express Watchmakers in Market Ave. my email is coleclan@3mail.com just in case anyone wants to chat. Tc lads your amazing,best band live ever. Yours Lee xxxxx

Nice one :)

alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Mon 11 Jun, 2007 11:42 PM Quote
what exactly happened?
were you in the crowd beforehand, or were you backstage?

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 3:33 AM