Travis

confused!
Kimmy256
Kimmy256 Posted Sat 04 Oct, 2008 2:54 PM Quote
okay, long story short. i want to ask my best friend to be my boyfriend, and i don't know how.
he has a crush on another girl, but she doesn't like him.
ahhhh!!!!
im going crazy! help!!

Re: confused!
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sat 04 Oct, 2008 3:15 PM Quote
Just tell him how you feel. If you're such good friends even if he doesn't feel the same it'll be allright. And if he does, great!

Kimmy256
Kimmy256 Posted Sat 04 Oct, 2008 3:22 PM Quote
im just scared that my friendship with him would not b the same again.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sat 04 Oct, 2008 3:24 PM Quote
You have to decide what's better: stuffing your feelings and letting them go or taking a risk by telling him. I don't know which option is right for you but it's possible if you aren't honest with how you feel your friendship will change anyway because you'll start acting weird.

And if you're just going to be his best friend you can't be secretly hating if and when he does start dating someone who likes him back.

Kimmy256
Kimmy256 Posted Sat 04 Oct, 2008 3:31 PM Quote
yea! your right. thank you weirdmom. :)

happy_me
happy_me Posted Sat 04 Oct, 2008 6:24 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
You have to decide what's better: stuffing your feelings and letting them go or taking a risk by telling him. I don't know which option is right for you but it's possible if you aren't honest with how you feel your friendship will change anyway because you'll start acting weird.

And if you're just going to be his best friend you can't be secretly hating if and when he does start dating someone who likes him back.

Agreeing with you Anne.

I had a similar problem earlier this summer. I had a crush on my friend, who had a crush on another friend. He had been sending me mixed signals and made me extremely confused. So for weeks I walked around hating a girl whom I actually like very much, and I started acting weird whenever I saw them in close proximity of eachother. I even stormed out of my own birthday-party because they sat next to eachother.

Anyways in the end it turned out that he liked both of us and was unable to decide, until the other friend went on a vacation and I grabbed my chance (thanks to advice given by Anne here and Hanne :)). We've been together for almost 2 months now, and the three of us are still friends :)

But on the other hand your situation may be very different from mine. I hope you figure it out :)

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 04 Oct, 2008 6:29 PM Quote
Dot Com

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42970000/jpg/_42970777_confused_203.jpg

Dubz

happy_me
happy_me Posted Sat 04 Oct, 2008 6:34 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
Dot Com

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42970000/jpg/_42970777_confused_203.jpg