Travis

Re: Fleet Foxes
Moray
Moray Posted Sat 04 Oct, 2008 4:30 AM Quote
Ok, so just downloading Stand Ins and Stage Names by Okkervil River and Blacklisted and Confessor Brings the Flood by Neko Case. Thanks Lauren. I see according to wikipedia Okkervil River are from Austin Texas too. Wahey! I have no idea why I'm still up, but I love being pointed to new music, always. Thanks again Lauren!

Oh, I bought another star wars t shirt at the weekend by the way. And my friend paul was in Japan, he has an hilarious photo from a japanese waxworks museum that had a waxwork yoda wearing a baseball cap. a sight to be seen indeed

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sat 04 Oct, 2008 4:44 AM Quote
Moray wrote:
Ok, so just downloading Stand Ins and Stage Names by Okkervil River and Blacklisted and Confessor Brings the Flood by Neko Case. Thanks Lauren. I see according to wikipedia Okkervil River are from Austin Texas too. Wahey! I have no idea why I'm still up, but I love being pointed to new music, always. Thanks again Lauren!

Oh, I bought another star wars t shirt at the weekend by the way. And my friend paul was in Japan, he has an hilarious photo from a japanese waxworks museum that had a waxwork yoda wearing a baseball cap. a sight to be seen indeed

How many Star Wars shirts do you have now? I only have one. It has a picture of darth vader and it says, "Sith Happens."

And I've only listened to Okkervil River's The Stand Ins once because it came out like... two or three weeks ago. It's suppose to be tied together with The Stage Names.

Moray
Moray Posted Sat 04 Oct, 2008 4:45 AM Quote
at least six, but none of them are as funny as 'sith happens'!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sat 04 Oct, 2008 4:58 AM Quote
I've never heard of Okkervil River. I'll have to see if they are still playing around here.

edit: nope. some US dates and then over to Europe.

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 8:15 PM