Travis

Ode not delivered from Travis Online Store yet ;(
WalkingInTheSun
WalkingInTheSun Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 12:00 PM Quote
I'm still waiting.

I got my dispatch notification in the morning of last Thursday 25th September, when it said:-

"The above order has been dispatched..

If you selected First Class post, your order will be with you in the next 2 - 3 working days. If you do not receive your order within 5 working days, please contact Customer Services on 01926 884 500 or reply to this email."

I sent an email to them on Tuesday afternoon saying:-

"I am still waiting for delivery of my copy of Ode To J. Smith by Travis.I received my dispatch notification last Thursday morning. It is now Tuesday afternoon, and the postman has already been today. I was expecting it to be delivered yesterday. The 5 days are up. I look forward to your reply and receiving Ode To J. Smith by Travis."

I have had no reply and I still haven't received my copy of Ode To J. Smith. You would at least think someone would have the common courtesy to reply to my email telling me that there has been a delay. Not impressed.

It's now more than a week since I received the initial dispatch email.

"Give me my Ode for fuck's sake!"

Anyone else here in the same boat as me?

Re: Ode not delivered from Travis Online Store yet ;(
mili
mili Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 2:55 PM Quote
I got worried already on monday, as the single came so quickly last time. I never received a dispatch note, so I sent them an email on monday. The package arrived yesterday (wednesday) and I got a reply today. They're not the fastes to get back to you.

MoreThanMe
MoreThanMe Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 3:04 PM Quote
I bought it from Tesco.

Nattasha
Nattasha Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 4:16 PM Quote
I'm waiting for my Ode too but I got the email on September 25. I suppose I will have my Ode (and Something Anythid set) this monday.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 9:48 AM