Travis

Re: All Alone on Friday Night
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sat 29 Dec, 2007 5:30 AM Quote
No, I'm pretty sure I'm going to be placed with someone who transferred out at semester... or committed suicide.

I am watching the most depressing episode of what not to wear. This woman is pure blah. She's just... a train wreck.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 29 Dec, 2007 5:31 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
No, I'm pretty sure I'm going to be placed with someone who transferred out at semester... or committed suicide.

I am watching the most depressing episode of what not to wear. This woman is pure blah. She's just... a train wreck.

I love that show. I like Clinton. :)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 29 Dec, 2007 5:33 AM Quote
By the way...what's up with Project Runway? Have I just been missing episodes or are they behind because of writers strike stuff?

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 29 Dec, 2007 5:34 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
By the way...what's up with Project Runway? Have I just been missing episodes or are they behind because of writers strike stuff?

EDIT: Rihanna sounds like ass right now on Jay Leno.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sat 29 Dec, 2007 5:35 AM Quote
Ha I tuned to it right after you said that.

no it's returning next week.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 29 Dec, 2007 5:39 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Ha I tuned to it right after you said that.

no it's returning next week.

Good! I miss that show!

She actually sounded better at the end...but she was flat when she started to sing.

I love Conan...he's so funny :O)

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sat 29 Dec, 2007 5:40 AM Quote
Yeah, I'm glad they're coming back in the new year. They're good people. Paying off their writers, picketing with them and all. but they have to go back on the air or else the whole staff will be fired.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 29 Dec, 2007 5:46 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Yeah, I'm glad they're coming back in the new year. They're good people. Paying off their writers, picketing with them and all. but they have to go back on the air or else the whole staff will be fired.

I think it's hilarious that my brother likes that show. He watches it with me, lol.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sat 29 Dec, 2007 5:50 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

I think it's hilarious that my brother likes that show. He watches it with me, lol.

What show? Conan?

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 29 Dec, 2007 5:51 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

What show? Conan?

No. Project Runway!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sat 29 Dec, 2007 5:54 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

What show? Conan?

Oh, I was talking about Conan, when I was talking about the writers.
No. Project Runway!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 29 Dec, 2007 5:59 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

What show? Conan?

Oh, I was talking about Conan, when I was talking about the writers.
No. Project Runway!

Sorry...I must have been distracted. I'm watching "Laurel Ave" from the Travis Singles DVD on Youtube. It's so funny yet so disturbing.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sat 29 Dec, 2007 6:04 AM Quote
hahaha. Never gets old. This may sound way in left field, but is it just me or did it take Fran a while to get the chest hair. in that video he is as smooth as a baby's behind!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 29 Dec, 2007 6:08 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
hahaha. Never gets old. This may sound way in left field, but is it just me or did it take Fran a while to get the chest hair. in that video he is as smooth as a baby's behind!

Good point. Either that or he used to shave it? I think it's weird for a guy to shave his chest. Unless they're like REALLY hairy.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sat 29 Dec, 2007 6:16 AM Quote
I think he was just a late bloomer. But apparently I read in an interview that he started going gray as soon as they got a record deal.

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:32 AM