Travis

Re: Today's News of YOU
minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 18 Nov, 2008 8:40 PM Quote
Darran wrote:
It's probably your sinuses you have the problem with, be careful though someone once sneezed their eye out.

You can put the passports away people.

SNEEZED THEIR EYE OUT?
So instead of being dead I will have one eye? That doesnt sound like much fun either.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Tue 18 Nov, 2008 9:08 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Ive had a weird sharp pain in my left eye on and off all day. Can someone diagnose me?
I think it's a symptom of craziness.

I get that but I think it's eye strain. I really need to get my eyes tested again...last time was like 7yrs ago (sumat like that). I always get pain behind my eye when migraine hits.....so I feel you pain hon! ekk

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 18 Nov, 2008 9:16 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Ive had a weird sharp pain in my left eye on and off all day. Can someone diagnose me?

I get that but I think it's eye strain. I really need to get my eyes tested again...last time was like 7yrs ago (sumat like that). I always get pain behind my eye when migraine hits.....so I feel you pain hon! ekk

Thank you for reassuring me that I wont die.
I need to get my eyes checked too. Im due for new glasses. I was waiting for my benefits to kick in at work, which they now have, but I dont want to take time off to go. I think my optomotrist is open late a few nights a week though. I should actually look into this.
And actually, since i posted about my eye, it has stopped hurting.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Tue 18 Nov, 2008 9:32 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Peewee wrote:
minnmess wrote:

Thank you for reassuring me that I wont die.
I need to get my eyes checked too. Im due for new glasses. I was waiting for my benefits to kick in at work, which they now have, but I dont want to take time off to go. I think my optomotrist is open late a few nights a week though. I should actually look into this.
And actually, since i posted about my eye, it has stopped hurting.

Ugh I know, I can't time off at the moment either, I know we are entitled to time of for appointments like that but I'm kinda busy and have to be there till after Christmas. I had joked about waiting until pregnancy kicks in then atleast it will be free. lol Amazing thing though, the other day I put my sisters glasses on and I COULD SEE SO CLEARLY! Just shows I really need glasses, lol. Spongebob Square pants was amazing...so clear. lol

You see us spending so much time on the computer is not healthy either...what is it they say...a break ever 15-30mins??? LOL Your having a laugh. heehee

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Tue 18 Nov, 2008 9:36 PM Quote
I heard that it's unhealthy to spend more than 2 hours per day on he computer or watching tele.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 18 Nov, 2008 9:38 PM Quote
good thing I know how to talk to the Police

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 18 Nov, 2008 9:40 PM Quote
and Sponge Bob is definatly what you want to see clearly!
My glasses are still fine prescription wise, they are just 2.5 years old and I want new ones! Well, and you are supposed to get new ones every 2 years.
I would need a whole day off to pick out new glasses because i take hours trying them all on. Although I usually end up with the first or second pair. Maybe I will see if they have Saturday appointments.

Erg. speaking of appointments, I have to take my car in for an oil change on my way home.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Tue 18 Nov, 2008 9:40 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
I heard that it's unhealthy to spend more than 2 hours per day on he computer or watching tele.

That's me screwed! I used the computer in work ALL DAY!!! lol Except for breaks ofcourse.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Tue 18 Nov, 2008 9:45 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

That's me screwed! I used the computer in work ALL DAY!!! lol Except for breaks ofcourse.

I may have got things twisted, think it's the other way around!

It's unhealthy to spend more than 2 hours off the computer or tele....

Peewee
Peewee Posted Tue 18 Nov, 2008 9:48 PM Quote
haha that sounds MUCH better!!! Btw your in chat but no chatty? lol

Ekkkkkkk CARS Kristy!!! I need to learn where that oild thing is on the car first, lol.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Tue 18 Nov, 2008 9:49 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:

Ekkkkkkk CARS Kristy!!! I need to learn where that oild thing is on the car first, lol.

I'm a bad chatter I know, sorry! Sometimes my mind drifts away!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 18 Nov, 2008 9:51 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:

Well i know where it is, but i dont know how to change it! Clearly, I take it in and the dudes in the coveralls do it.

Although Im better than my aunt who has never pumped a tank of gas in her life.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Tue 18 Nov, 2008 10:11 PM Quote

I fart arsed about all day went for a few pints now I'm home in bed cause I've an interview in the morning.

Dubz

OHMEATPIES
OHMEATPIES Posted Tue 18 Nov, 2008 10:54 PM Quote
I went to the hospital.

Nell
Nell Posted Tue 18 Nov, 2008 11:09 PM Quote
OHMEATPIES wrote:
I went to the hospital.

What happened?

Today I got something from my...I don't even know what he is..guess it's time to define what he is....anyway: this guy I kinda been seeing the last few months...almost a year - he got me a biiig present. I really like Pinha Colada - so he baught me like eerything you need to mix it. With all those bottles here - I could fill you a whole bathtub with it -

So anyone likes a drink?

Pages Previous 1...5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:19 PM